What is ArcEm?
The powerful and affordable Acorn image-editing app for OS X is packed with tools for using layers and filters and creating vector shapes. It can import and export PSD files and has native support. Download Acorn 4.0.3 for Mac. Fast downloads of the latest free software! Acorn is an impressive image editing application that punches above its weight and will certainly give those who have struggled with Photoshop something to think about. Fixed a bug where App Store versions of Acorn wouldn't aways correctly save a.acorn file. Updated to the latest Vector Boolean sources which fixes some bugs when unioning shapes. Acorn 6.0 MAC OS X For more registered software, please visit: Quote: Acorn 6.0 Mac OS X 13.1 MB. Graphical editor for humans. Although Acorn Acorn mean in English, the authors consider it an image editor for. Acorn is an awesome image editor for the Mac. Use Acorn to edit photos, add filters, retouch pictures, paint, crop, add text, create new images, and much more!
ArcEm is a portable open-source emulator for the Acorn Archimedes. It's capable of running multiple operating systems including RISC OS and ARM Linux.
ArcEm runs on:
- Amiga OS
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Windows
- RISC OS
- Unix (X Windows)
If you're interested in helping the project, check out the developer page.
- The released binary has been compiled with GCC 4.7.4, eliminating a null pointer deference bug that was present with the previous version of GCC/UnixLib
- Support has been added for the new screen modes introduced with RISC OS 5.21 (e.g. 64k colour modes and red/blue swapped modes), improving compatibility with new machines
Grab the new version now from the SourceForge project files page.
New in ArcEm 1.50
- VIDC1 sound support on Amiga, RISC OS & Unix/X11
- Emulation of 512kB, 1MB, 2MB, 4MB, 8MB, 12MB, or 16MB of RAM
- Emulation of 'Extension ROMs' as found in the Acorn A4
- ARM3 emulation
- ArcEm clock set from Host's clock, partial RTC support
- Accurate video and timer emulation
- Display upscaling
- Rectangular pixel aspect ratio correction (RISC OS, Windows & X11)
- Significant performance improvements, making ArcEm run better on slow hardware
- When emulating RISC OS:
- HostFS - A RISC OS file system to allow use of a directory on the Host Filing system as a virtual hard drive
- Mouse Scroll wheel support
- Extra video modes, up to 1024x768 in 16 colours and 800x600 in 256 colours
- Acorn A400 with ARM 2 processor
- Runs RISC OS and ARM Linux
- 4MB of RAM
- Support for .adf floppy disc images
- Support for ST506 hard discs up to 64MB in size
Remember to check the User Manual for installation and compilation information. Our downloads are available from SourceForge:
- Download ArcEm 1.50 (Dec 2012)
- Download ArcEm 1.00 (May 2002)
Source code is in CVS: Ppt to avi for mac.
Various builds of ArcEm are also available from 3rd party sources:
- Download autobuilt RISC OS package (ArcEm 1.00)
|File||Download Size||Harddrive shape (see User Manual)|
|Blank RISC OS formatted 800KB Floppy Disc Image||1.1KB|
|RISC OS disc with !HForm on, the hard disc formatter||14k|
|Blank RISC OS formated 20MB Hard Drive Image||40KB||612 cylinders 4 heads 32 sectors 256 record size|
|Blank RISC OS formated 64MB Hard Drive Image||65KB||1024 cylinders 8 heads 32 sectors 256 record size|
|A 64MB RISC OS Hard Drive Image Loaded with programs||Coming Soon!||1024 cylinders 8 heads 32 sectors 256 record size|
|ARMLinux Rom Image||335KB||2.2 Kernel|
|ARMLinux ext2 formated 20MB Hard Drive Image, with skeleton Linux distribution.||3.4MB||612 cylinders 4 heads 32 sectors 256 record size|
Please have a read through the User manual, to see if it answers your questions.
Join the user mailing list, arcem-user, and ask a question there, or check the archives to see if anyone else has had the same problem. Angry birds for mac free download full version.
Acorn For Mac Os X 10.10
Acorn Mac Os X
ArcEm uses SourceForge's bug tracking system, you can enter a bug report here.