Apple News is a platform for professional news publications. Qualifying publishers can use Apple News Format to create engaging content for Apple News. Elegant layouts, beautiful typography, photo galleries, videos, and animations bring your articles to life. Apple News will optimize for iPhone, iPad, and Mac, so your readers will have a great experience no matter where they’re reading.
- Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support.
- Publishers can use News Publisher to distribute interactive and engaging articles on Apple News.Articles from your CMS can be converted to Apple News Format and delivered directly through the Apple News API. You can also handcraft articles in a text editor and upload them using News Publisher, or create articles directly in News Publisher with Apple’s web-based editing tool.
- Apple and Mac News. Analyst: Apple Pay, Apple Card and Apple Pay Cash revenue will exceed $1 billion in 2020.
Publishers can earn revenue by enabling advertising in their Apple News channels and articles. They can run impactful display, video, and native ads, keeping 100% of the revenue generated from ads they sell, and 70% from ads sold by Apple. Our online campaign management tool, Workbench, makes it easy to create and manage campaigns, control your ad inventory, and review campaign performance and revenue reporting.
Publishers can use News Publisher to distribute interactive and engaging articles on Apple News. Articles from your CMS can be converted to Apple News Format and delivered directly through the Apple News API. You can also handcraft articles in a text editor and upload them using News Publisher, or create articles directly in News Publisher with Apple’s web-based editing tool. You’ll also get valuable metrics on how readers engage with your content.
Using Apple News Format
In-depth and breaking news coverage of the Apple products and accessories. Apple allows for the automatic hiding of the menu bar. Here's how to adjust this setting in macOS. Apple, Mac, iOS News and Rumors. Spotify users can now search for songs by lyrics, following an update to the streaming service's mobile app (via 9to5Mac).Spotify designer Lina shared the news on.
Learn how to create, deliver, and preview Apple News Format articles with News Publisher or from your own content management system.
Advertising on Apple News
Learn how to get ads up and running in your Apple News content. Find out how to use Workbench and what guidelines and ad specs you need to follow.
Itoshiki Nozomu is the world’s most negative person. To his way of thinking, there is no hope or meaning in this existence. Even the three kanji of his name become the two-kanji word zetsubou, “despair”, when compressed. What an ironic twist of fate, then, that he becomes teacher to a class containing his precise opposite, the invincibly positive-minded Fuura Kafuka. Sayonara zetsubou sensei dub. Alternate Titles: さよなら絶望先生, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, 'Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei', 'Goodbye Teacher Despair', 'SZS' Genre: Comedy, Parody, School, Sub Type: TV(Summer 2007) Status: Finished Airing Number of Episodes: 12 Episode(s) Views: 282 Views Date: Jul 8, 2007 to Sep 23, 2007 MyAnimeList Score: 7.93 Summary: Sypnosis: Nozomu Itoshiki is a high school teacher so.
We’re here to help with any questions you have about publishing to Apple News.
If you would like to remove your RSS feed from Apple News, let us know.
Apple News+ is available only in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. If you don't want to subscribe to Apple News+, you can still read the latest headlines and other stories in the News app.
Learn more about Apple News+ and Apple News+ pricing.
Apple News availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.
Get Apple News+
Apple News+ is a subscription service that gives you and your family access to hundreds of magazines, newspapers, and premium digital publishers. Before you subscribe, you can view the magazines included with Apple News+ from within the app. Be sure to update your iPad to the latest version of iPadOS, iPhone or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS, or Mac to the latest version of macOS. Then follow these steps to subscribe to Apple News+:
Apple News For Macbook
- Open the News app.
- On your iPad or Mac, tap or click News+ in the sidebar. On your iPhone or iPod touch, tap News+ at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap or click the trial subscription offer. (One trial per Apple ID.)
- If prompted, sign in with the Apple ID that you use for App Store and iTunes Store purchases.* If you don't have an Apple ID, follow the prompts to create one. If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
- Confirm your billing information, if prompted. You might need to add a valid payment method.
- If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
Apple News App For Pc
Apple Macbook Pro News
* If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can’t sign in.
Get the most out of Apple News+
Apple News For Macos High Sierra
- You can find the latest issues and featured stories in the News+ feed.
- Learn how to read the latest headlines in and navigate the News app or you can also listen to an audio version of news stories.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. Learn how to cancel Apple News+.
- If you're a member of a Family Sharing family group, everyone in your family group automatically has access to Apple News+ after you subscribe.
- If you already subscribe to an individual publication, that publication might be part of Apple News+. Learn how to view and manage your current subscriptions.