- ShareMe (Mi Drop) for PC Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Free Download. Admin PC Apps / ShareMe for PC: Are you looking for the best file sharing apps on your PC Windows on a smartphone? There are lots of file sharing applications are available in the internet market and Google Play Store. So we cannot find the best apps for that.
- Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and Hightail — formerly YouSendIt — are among the services that enable you to share big files easily, as well as store them in the cloud, sync them.
Tracy King updated on Dec 31, 2019 to PC TransferHow-to Articles
Q:It's too complicated for me to set the LAN sharing. Is there a local network file sharing software that can help me sharing unlimited files on two computers?
Lots of storage space. Share public folders. Mobile and desktop apps. Clean and modern. PROS Excellent interface Clients for Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows Well integrated with Windows 10 and Office 365 Strong online photo presentation and management Powerful file-sharing and document collaborative editing. CONS Less free storage than some competitors Only.
A: Sure! Search PC to PC file transfer software or local network file sharing online, you'll get fantastic results.
If you are one of these people, who are looking for a safe and secure file sharing software that enables you to transfer files between PCs via the local network, stay here.
Here the following, you'll find the best LAN file sharing software for unlimited file transferring between two PCs.
Recommend: 2020 Best LAN/Local Network File Sharing Software
To provide an unbiased recommendation to great users, we searched for some LAN file sharing tools online.
Online claw machine real prizes. And here, we chose 5 top LAN file sharing tools, collected some basic information of these tools, and made a comparison as listed here.
Best File Share For Mac Shortcut
By checking the below form, you will be able to choose the best software for sharing files between two PCs based on your system:
|Comparison||EaseUS Todo PCTrans||Lanshark||D-LAN||LAN Share||NitroShare|
|Supported shared items||Files and folders||Files and folders||Files and folders||Files and folders|
|The latest version and updated time|
How To Share Files From Mac To Pc
From this form, you can select the best file sharing software that can satisfy your needs and requests.
Your Best Choice - EaseUS Todo PCTrans
If you still have difficulty selecting a LAN file sharing software to share files on your two computers, we'd like to recommend you try EaseUS Todo PCTrans.
Besides the above features, here are some fantastic services that you can enjoy by using EaseUS Todo PCTrans:
- Unlimited file sharing: you can share unlimited files and folders.
- 3 transfer modes:
- 1. PC to PC - LAN local network sharing
- 2. Image Transfer - file sharing without network
- 3. App Migration - migrate installed programs to another, or the second hard drive, an external storage device
- 24*7 tech support
- 3-step file sharing process: connect PCs via LAN > Select files and folders > Share to the target PC
Tutorial: File Sharing between PCs with EaseUS Todo PCTrans
Let’s see how to share files via your local network - LAN to a new PC now:
Video tutorial -
Best File Share For Mac
Step by step guide -
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Todo PCTrans on your source and target computers, connect both PCs via the internet.
1. At the 'PC to PC' section, click 'PC to PC' to continue.
2. Select your target computer via its device name, then enter its account password or verification code and select the transfer direction. Then click 'Connect' to continue.
You can check the verification code on the right top of 'PC to PC' mainscreen on the target computer.
Step 2. Select the categories Applications, Files, and Accounts to transfer via the internet.
If you want to transfer data selectively, click 'Edit' under each category, and choose the specific items.
Step 3. Click 'Transfer' to start transferring your apps/files/accounts from one computer to another computer via the Internet.