Jul 28, 2018 After that, click BOOTCAMP and again remove. Step 4: Click on Apply, then on Partition. After that, launch Boot Camp Assistant and try installing Windows to see if the problem is dealt with. Fix 3: Your Disk Could Not Be Partitioned. If you get a message saying that your disk could not be partitioned, then follow our step-by-step guide to fix. I'm trying to run windows on an older iMac (around mid 2011) on 10.10.5 but everytime I finish downloading the windows support software, it gives me a message saying 'The installer disc could not be found'. Followed by 'Insert your windows installer disc and wait a few seconds for the disc. When finished, the Windows Support Software installer should automatically launch. If this does not occur, use the Windows File Explorer to open the Windows Support Software application named 'Setup'. This application can be found in the 'BootCamp' folder on the 'WINSTALL' drive. After the installer application completes, allow the computer to. Cisco anyconnect secure mobility client for macbook pro.
- Bootcamp Installer Disc Could Not Be Found
- Bootcamp Installer Disc Could Not Be Found Windows 10
- Bootcamp Installer Disc Could Not Be Found Iso
- Bootcamp Windows Installer Disc Could Not Be Found
In certain circumstances, Boot Camp Assistant might stop responding, or it might say that Boot Camp installation failed while copying the Windows installation files. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- If you're in Boot Camp Assistant and it isn't responding, use Option-Command-Escape (Esc) to force the app to quit.
- Install the latest macOS updates, which can include updates to Boot Camp.
- Download the latest edition of Windows 10 from Microsoft's website. Then use Boot Camp Assistant to install it.
If Boot Camp Assistant says that the startup disk cannot be partitioned or restored to a single partition, complete these additional steps:
- Open Disk Utility, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
- Select your Mac startup disk (Macintosh HD) in the sidebar.
- In the Disk Utility toolbar, click Partition.
- If Disk Utility asks whether you would like to add a volume to the container or partition the device, click Partition.
- Click OSXRESERVED in the graph that appears, then click the remove button (–) below the graph.
- Click BOOTCAMP in the graph, then click the remove button (–).
OSXRESERVED and BOOTCAMP are empty partitions that Boot Camp Assistant created during the failed installation.
- Click Apply, then click Partition to confirm.
- Open Boot Camp Assistant and try installing Windows again.
Bootcamp Installer Disc Could Not Be Found
Bootcamp Installer Disc Could Not Be Found Windows 10
Followed all the instructions on the bootcamp help page but still can't get it to work.
Bootcamp Installer Disc Could Not Be Found Iso
Your 2010 iMac does not support USB booting to install Windows via Bootcamp. You need to burn the Windows ISO to a physical DVD and use your built-in (not external) Optical drive.
Bootcamp Windows Installer Disc Could Not Be Found
The error message is correct. Your BC Assistant window should have only two check boxes. Download and Install/Remove. If you have modified Bootcamp Info.plist, it is not valid on your specific model. You may get a partial and non-workign installation if you use the USB Installer method.