Before installing this printer driver Canon PIXMA MP280, read the following precautions:
The Canon PIXMA MP280 multifunctional is a feature-packed device which provides its users with the possibility to copy and scan documents and to print anything at photo laboratory quality. Adobe audition torrent for mac download. Moreover, the PIXMA MP280 has been designed from the ground up to be a. Canon mp280 scanner driver free download - Canon CanoScan LiDE 20, Canon printer driver, Canon CanoScan LiDE 30, and many more programs. If you've got a Canon PIXMA MP280 and can't connect it to your Mac, this Canon PIXMA MP280 driver will fix it for you. It's specifically for the Canon PIXMA MP280 all-in-one inkjet photo device. Note that this is the driver for the Printer only but you can also download the driver for the scanner driver.
- Before starting the installation of drivers, connect your printer Canon PIXMA MP280 to your computer, and that the printer is powered On.See your printer manual for details.
Important! Do not turn printer off, remove cables, or unplug the printer, or interrupt it in any way during the driver installation process.
- Close virus protection programs or other software programs that are running on your computer.
- You must have full-control access to PIXMA MP280 printer settings to carry out aninstallation. Before starting the installation of drivers, log in as a member of theAdministrators group.
- If you have an earlier version of the Canon printer driver installed on yourcomputer, you must remove it with the uninstaller before installingthe new driver for Canon PIXMA MP280.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
Select a directory to save the driver in and click Save.
Locate the driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Running the downloaded file will extract all the driver files and setup program into a directory on your hard drive.The directory these driver are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c:PIXMA MP280). The setup program will also automatically begin running after extraction.However, automatically running setup can be unchecked at the time of extracting the driver file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer driver if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from Disk appears.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:PIXMA MP280).
- Click on the file ending with .inf .
- Click Open and then Okay and let driver files install.
- Add the printer PIXMA MP280 if it hasn't been installed yet.
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Driver Wizard.
Search and consult the Readme file for additional installation drivers instructions for your printer Canon PIXMA MP280.