The same ESN check technology used by Swappa's used smartphone marketplace for safe transactions; Checks phones for all major US carriers including unlocked, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Results are generated as accurately as possible with absolutely no guarantees: Terms & Disclaimer ESN Check FAQ You have run 0 free checks in the past 24 hours. Enter the serial number of the equipment you'd like to view. Click the Lookup Warranty button. The system will retrieve all information on file from ServiceBench, including Service History, Entitlement and Warranty Information, and the Entitlement Policy Statement if applicable. Related Topics. Submit Warranty Claims on the Website.
Carrier Transicold's CARB Registration Lookup Site to get engine information you need to enter into the California Air Resources Board Equipment Registration System.
How can I tell the age of a Carrier heat pump or air conditioner from the serial number?
Saturday, July 21, 2018
The second two digits of the serial number are the year of manufacture of a Carrier heat pump or air conditioner. This unit was manufactured in 2002.
For units from the late 1960s thru the late 1980s, there is a different serial number code, with the single number after an initial letter being the year of manufacture. So the serial number of the unit below indicates it was manufactured in 1978. Because the “8” may be for 1968,1978, or 1988, you want to look at the ANSI certification year, or year of construction of the home, for guidance. This home was built in 1979, so we determined it that way. Whatever year your figure out, it’s a really old system.
To find out the age of another brand of air conditioner or heat pump, go to How do I determine the age of my air conditioner?, which has a listing of all major manufacturers and links to instructions for decoding their serial numbers.
Also, see our blog posts How can I tell the size in tons of a Carrier air conditioner or heat pump from the model number? and How can I find out the SEER of my air conditioner?
And to figure out what all the other numbers listed on the condenser data plate mean, go to our blog post How do I understand the air conditioner or heat pump condenser label (data plate)?
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
To learn more about heating and air conditioning systems, see these other blog posts:
• My air conditioner won't turn on. What's wrong?
• How can I find out the size of my air conditioner?
• Where is the air filter for my central air conditioner and furnace? I can’t find it?
• Does an old air conditioner use more electricity as it ages?
• How did homes stay cool in Florida before air conditioning?
• What is wrong with an air conditioner when the air flow out of the vents is low?
• Why has the thermostat screen gone blank?
• Why does it take so long to cool a house when an air conditioner has been off for a while?
• Why is my air conditioner not cooling enough?
Apple high sierra download. Metal 2Metal is the fastest, most efficient way to tap into GPU power on the Mac.
• What are the most common problems with wall/window air conditioners?
• Will closing doors reduce my heating and cooling costs?
Visit our HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING page for other related blog posts on this subject, or go to theINDEXfor a complete listing of all our articles.
How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
of Blog Posts
Carrier Serial Number Lookup Tonnage
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
Carrier Serial Number Lookup Age
for all search results.