Macgo Free iPhone Cleaner for Mac is a practical iOS utility tool that cleans your iPhone/iPad/iTouch trash & cache and free up space of your iOS device, moreover, protect your privacy security.
Is it OK to use a disinfectant on my AirPods or EarPods?
Using a 70 percent isopropyl alcohol wipe or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, you may gently wipe the exterior surfaces of your AirPods or EarPods. Don’t use on the speaker mesh. Don't use bleach. Avoid getting moisture in any openings, and don’t submerge your AirPods or EarPods in any cleaning agents.
If you are suddenly unable to charge your iPhone, your charging port may be dirty or blocked. Here's how to clean your iPhone's charging port using the most effective methods, while avoiding any. This iPhone memory cleaner is fully compatible with all the iOS versions, including the latest iOS 14 and has received a large quantities of positive reviews from macworld.co.uk, Makeuseof.com, Cultofmac.com etc., and we have kept it as a bonus, if you are having troubles with your iPhone eating too much memory and slowing down, just download this software and have a free trial.
Clean your AirPods and AirPods Pro
- Don’t run AirPods or AirPods Pro under water.
- Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- If your AirPods or AirPods Pro are exposed to anything that might cause stains or other damage—for example, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, perfumes, solvents, detergent, acids or acidic foods, insect repellent, sunscreen, oil, or hair dye:
- Wipe them clean with a cloth slightly dampened with fresh water and dry with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Allow them to completely dry before placing in the charging case.
- Do not attempt to use them until they are completely dry.
- Make sure not to get any liquid in the openings.
- Clean the microphone and speaker meshes with a dry cotton swab.
- Don't use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your AirPods or AirPods Pro.
Clean the case of your AirPods and AirPods Pro
Clean Mac Free
Clean the charging case with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. If necessary, you can slightly dampen the cloth with isopropyl alcohol. Make sure not to get any liquid in the charging ports. Here are a few more guidelines:
- Remove any debris from the Lightning connector with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Don't use abrasive materials to clean the charging case.
- To avoid damaging the metal contacts, don't put anything in the charging ports.
Clean the ear tips of your AirPods Pro
- If any water has accumulated in the ear tip, tap the AirPod on a soft, dry, lint-free cloth with the ear tip opening facing downward to remove.
- Pull off the ear tips from each AirPod and rinse the ear tips with water. Don't use soap or other household cleaners.
- Wipe the ear tips with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Make sure that the ear tips are completely dry before reattaching to each AirPod.
- Click the ear tips back on each AirPod. The ear tips are oval shaped, so make sure that you align them before you click them back on.
Learn about AirPods and water resistance
If you have AirPods Pro, your AirPods are water resistant, but not waterproof. The Wireless Charging Case for AirPods Pro is not waterproof or water resistant, so be careful not to get moisture in any openings. If your case comes in contact with liquid, dry it by placing it upside down with the lid open.
If you have AirPods (1st and 2nd generation), your AirPods and charging case aren't waterproof or water resistant, so be careful not to get moisture in any openings. If your AirPods come in contact with liquid, including sweat from a workout, wipe them down with a dry microfiber cloth. To dry the case, place it upside down with the lid open. Keygen for lightroom 5 mac pro.
If an AirPod becomes damaged after it gets wet, you can chat or talk with us to order a replacement.
Apple Clean Up Mac Computer
Clean your EarPods
- Don’t run EarPods under water.
- Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Make sure not to get any liquid in the openings.
- Clean the microphone and speaker meshes gently with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the meshes with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Don't use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your EarPods.
Tips to avoid skin irritation
Here’s how to avoid skin irritation, especially if you have allergies or skin sensitivities:
- Wear your AirPods Pro with the right fit—see Choose your AirPods Pro ear tips and use the Ear Tip Fit Test.
- After workouts with AirPods Pro, or after your device is exposed to liquids such as sweat, soap, shampoo, makeup, sunscreen, and lotions that can potentially cause skin irritations, clean and dry your device. Keeping your EarPods and AirPods—as well as your skin—clean and dry will maximize comfort and prevent long-term damage to your device.
- If you have known allergies or sensitivities to certain substances, check the materials in AirPods and EarPods.
You can also read this guide in Français.
Gadgets from Apple are always loved by all of us, and if these exotic devices are within our reach, we would have had all the devices at our home. iPhone is one of the best and the most loved smartphone in all over the world. This exotic device suffers from only one single drawback, that is: its internal memory is limited, causing too many memory problems.
To help you from all the memory frustration, we have listed 5 best iPhone cleaners iOS which can easily help your in clearing out unwanted files so as to free up memory space.
Top 5 Best iPhone/iPad Cleaner App (iOS 14 Supported)
In search for something to help you free up iPhone space, you might have passed by hundreds of apps, but all of them turned out to be useless. Well here are the 5 best iOS memory cleaners that will help you to get free space quickly.
1. iMyFone Umate iPhone Cleaner
Clean Iphone For Macbook Pro
With 25+ advanced space saving analysis technologies, this iPhone cleaner thoroughly scans your iPhone and analyze how much used space can be cleaned. It offers you 1-click to remove all useless files at once.
- Thoroughly clear 30+ junk and temporary files which slow down your device - Free Trial.
- Losslessly compress iPhone photos to save 75% photo space.
- Back up photos & large files to computer and delete them from iPhone.
- Also clean iPhone messages, contacts, note, WhatsApp/WeChat data, cache, browsing history, etc.
- Permanently delete iPhone data, 100% unrecoverable.
- Erase incomplete third-party apps fragments to save space and boost iPhone.
This iPhone memory cleaner is fully compatible with all the iOS versions, including the latest iOS 14 and has received a large quantities of positive reviews from macworld.co.uk, Makeuseof.com , Cultofmac.com etc., and we have kept it as a bonus, if you are having troubles with your iPhone eating too much memory and slowing down, just download this software and have a free trial. Alongside cleaning junk and unwanted files, the software allows you to free up massive amount of disk space.
Clean My Mac For Iphone
Steps to Clear iPhone Junk Files with iMyFone iPhone Cleaner
Step 1.Download the iPhone cleaner on computer. Connect your iOS device with a USB cable.
Step 2.Hit 'Quick Scan' button at the home interface to run a complete scan to know the total amount of space that can be freed.
Step 3.Choose from a list of options including “Junk Files, Temporary Files” etc. And refresh your device with this best iOS cleaner.
If you still need more space, you can also manage music/video space easily. With iPhone Data manager, you can back up iPhone music/video and delete them from iPhone to save space. Of course, you can restore backups anytime.
2. iFreeUp iPhone Cleaner
Sometimes our iPhone need more than just a regular cleanup, you might have heard about the apps that help you to optimize your smartphone and iFreeUp App is one such great app made for iOS, this iOS memory cleaner for iPhone diagnoses your device and removes unnecessary files briskly.
- Clean useless files created by iOS apps to free up available space.
- Clean hidden files to boost up iPhone.
Though someone may say that no iOS iPhone cleaner can easily clear all junk that iPhone have, but still this app has gained a good reputation for its simple interface and ability to clear out residue and temporary files thus creating more space in your device.
- Deep scan of iPhone space and analysis of how much space can be saved.
- Find out and quickly clean large files from iPhone.
4. Macgo iPhone cleaner
The app now seamlessly allows you to clean duplicate photos, videos and other useless iPhone data. After using this iPhone cleaner tool, you can get more memory on your iOS device.
- Quickly clean almost any type of junk files on your iPhone.
- It supports both mac and Windows.
This is a short, minimal and simplistic iOS cleaner for iPhone that allows you to free up memory on your iOS device with ease. All the cluster and deep rooted junk files can be cleared away within a grasp of a click.
- Not only cleans up disk memory but also fixes small errors on your iOS.
- Feature in 20+ data anyalyzing technologies to clear 30 types of junk files.
Which iPhone Cleaner App Do You Prefer?
|How many types of junk can be cleared|
|Speed of Cleaning Cache|
|Clean up 'other' storage|
|Compress photos losslessly|
|Mass delete multiple photos|
|Fully support all iOS devices|
|Permanently erase current/deleted Data|