|Cut the Rope|
|Publisher(s)||Chillingo (original Cut the Rope only), Activision (Cut the Rope: Triple Treat), ZeptoLab (all other titles)|
Nintendo DS (DSiWare)
Mac OS X
Nintendo 3DS (Nintendo eShop)
تستطيع تنزيل لعبة Cut the Rope مجانا كما عودناكم بتقديم كل جديد من برامج و العاب على موقع ماك توبيا. Cut the Rope هي سلسلة العاب تندرج تحت نوع العاب الالغاز و الاحاجي التي تعتمد على الفيزياء. Download Cut the Rope, play online, watch Om Nom Stories, shop for Cut the Rope gear or get to know Om Nom, the adorable candy-eating monster. Cut the Rope: Magic is a fun puzzle game in which your character Om Nom has been transported to a strange magical world. You must help Om Nom collect gold stars and catch food! All you have to do on each level is cut a series of ropes - how and when you cut these ropes will determine the way that the candy falls and if it reaches Om Nom or not.
Cut The Rope, Manufactured and Marketed Exclusively from The Custom Vinyl Shop. Make your Macbook / Laptop have as much personality as you! The Custom Vinyl Shop prides ourselves on lightning fast shipment times, We always will ship your decal within 2 days of purchase. We offer over 30 Stock Colors.
Cut the Rope is a series of physics-based puzzle video games developed by the Russian entertainment company ZeptoLab for several platforms and devices. It consists of the original Cut the Rope (2010) published by Chillingo, Cut the Rope: Holiday Gift (2010), Cut the Rope: Experiments (2011), Cut the Rope: Time Travel (2013), Cut the Rope 2 (2013 iOS; 2014 Android), My Om Nom (2014 iOS; 2015 Android), and Cut the Rope: Magic (2015).
The objective of the Cut the Rope games is to feed candy to a little green creature named Om Nom while collecting stars. As of May 2015, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 600 million times and had surpassed over a billion downloads by 2018.
Cut the Rope (2010)
Cut the Rope, the first game in the series, released initially on October 4, 2010. A native (HD) version for the iPad was released on October 6, 2010. This was followed by the release of a free version with fewer levels for each device, called Cut the Rope Free and Cut the Rope HD Free respectively.
Cut the Rope: Experiments (2011)
Cut the Rope: Experiments was released on August 4, 2011 as a sequel to Cut the Rope . While its gameplay and presentation closely match that of Cut the Rope, the sequel introduces new gameplay elements as well as a new storyline and characters. The Professor, for example, “provides running commentary” throughout the game as players unlock new levels and collect “hidden” photos that reveal more information about Om Nom's character.
Cut the Rope: Time Travel (2013)
The third sequel, Cut the Rope: Time Travel, was released on April 17, 2013. It sees Om Nom travel back to the time of his ancestors, which means in terms of gameplay that players now feed candy to two monsters rather than to only one.
Cut the Rope 2 - Unexpected Adventure (2013 iOS, 2014 Android)
Cut the Rope 2 was released on 19 December 2013 for iOS devices. It expands on the previous games with a greater emphasis on story, additional monster characters and a more dynamic environment. The Android version was released on March 28, 2014 on Google Play and on April 3, 2014 on Amazon AppStore. Unlike the iOS version, Cut the Rope 2 for Android is free-to-play and features a map like structure instead of level packs.
Cut the Rope: Triple Treat (2014)
Cut the Rope: Triple Treat was released on March 25, 2014 for Nintendo 3DS, including levels from the three previous Cut the Rope games, Cut the Rope, Cut the Rope: Experiments and Cut the Rope: Time Travel. The 3DS version is published by Activision.
My Om Nom (2014 iOS, 2015 Android)
My Om Nom was released on December 18, 2014 for iOS devices and 2015 for Android devices. In this game, the player has their own Om Nom to feed, dress up, and play with. It includes some simple games to play with Om Nom and it is reminiscent of the Tamagotchi franchise.
Cut the Rope: Magic (2015)
Cut the Rope: Magic was released on December 17, 2015 for both iOS and Android devices. This game sees Om Nom being transported to a storybook world where the levels involve magical elements as well as battling an equally candy-loving wizard. Magic also gives a new transformation element to Om Nom, allowing him to shrink or turn into a completely different animal. The game also uses a map element seen in the Android version of Cut the Rope 2.
Om Nom: Merge (2019)
Om Nom: Merge was released on November 28, 2019 and is the first video game entry in the franchise in four years, due to the success of Om Nom Stories.
Om Nom: Run (2020)
Om Nom: Run is an endless runner mobile game released on Google Play Store and App Store on February 27, 2020.
All games in Cut the Rope series (except for Cut the Rope 2 for Android and Cut the Rope: Magic) group content into 'boxes' or 'level packs'. Boxes in the original Cut the Rope contain 25 levels each, boxes in Cut the Rope 2 contain 24 levels each, and boxes in Cut the Rope: Time Travel contains only 15 levels each. Most boxes introduce a new element in the game, challenging the player with a new set of game mechanics. New boxes continue to be added from time to time through updates.
The following table summarizes the number of boxes and levels in each Cut the Rope game, as of April 2017. Usb tether for mac.
|Game||Number of boxes||Levels per box||Achievements||Total levels||Total Stars||Total Stars with Superpowers|
|Cut the Rope||18||25||76 (with Candy Feast & Candy Flick)||425||1275||1700|
|Cut the Rope: Experiments||8||25||28||200||600||800|
|Cut the Rope: Time Travel||12||15 (except Parallel Universe)||42||185||555||740|
|Cut the Rope 2||7||24||25||168||504||-|
|Cut the Rope: Magic||8||varies (at least 15)||8||200||600||-|
Cut the Rope level packs
- Cardboard Box.
- Fabric Box.
- Foil Box.
- Magic Box. Magic Box was first released on April, 5 2011.
- Valentine Box. Valentine Box was first released on February 14, 2011
- Invisible Box. Invisible Box was first released on March, 25 2015 for iOS - March, 26 2015 for Android. To unlock this level pack you need to complete all levels with all stars, get all the achievements and then do a secret action with the spiders.
- Toy Box. Toy Box was first released in July 2011
- Gift Box.
- Cosmic Box. Cosmic Box was released on December, 16 2010.
- Toolbox. Toolbox was first released in October 2011
- Buzz Box. Buzz Box was first released on December, 20 2011.
- DJ Box. DJ Box was first released on April, 25 2012.
- Spooky Box. Spooky Box was first released on August, 23 2012.
- Steam Box. Steam Box was first released on January, 10 2013.
- Lantern Box. Lantern Box was first released in February 2013.
- Cheese Box. Cheese Box was first released on July, 26 2013.
- Pillow Box. Pillow Box was first released on June, 11 2014 for Android - June, 17 2014 for iOS.
- Mechanical Box. Mechanical Box was first released on March, 25 2015 for iOS - March, 26 2015 for Android.
In addition to its commercial success, Cut the Rope was very well received by critics. It has a score of 93 on Metacritic, indicating 'universal acclaim'.
Cut the Rope: Experiments reached an aggregate Metacritic score of 85 out of 100,Cut the Rope: Time Travel — a score of 84, and Cut the Rope 2 a score of 81.
Adaptations, spin-offs and merchandise
Om Nom Stories, an animated web series on ZeptoLab's YouTube channel and sold to several kid-oriented streaming sites, is based on the game series and revolves around Om Nom's life out of the game.
Although windows xp free download for pc has come up with the latest update if I say in reality it did not change the taste of user regarding OS. You can get the updates from You can also Download Windows XP Professional, x64 EditionThe interface of this windows is quite attractive the process of installation of windows xp 32 bit iso download Microsoft is also very easy and it takes about 20 25 minutes in the installation process.
In July 2011, ZeptoLab and comics publisher Ape Entertainment announced a comic book series to be published as a stand-alone app. The comics tell the backstory of the candy-eating monster Om Nom and introduce new characters.
The character Om Nom has become the subject of a viral video, plush toys, and a Mattel Apptivity game.
In August 2014, ZeptoLab and McDonald's Europe announced a multi-market Happy Meal promotional campaign, which featured various Cut the Rope-themed kitchen accessorizes, such as banana splitter and juicer. 'Hungry for fruit and fun?' was the key message of the campaign. As part of the promotion, ZeptoLab also released the game called Cut the Rope: Hungry for Fruit
In June 2015, ZeptoLab announced that they had partnered with Blockade Entertainment for a feature film based on the games, titled Om Nom: The Movie, that was set for release in 2016. However, it never came to fruition.
- ^'Behind the Scenes at Cut the Rope for HTML5.' Cut The Rope. ZeptoLab. Web. 01 Apr. 2012. <'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2012-04-04. Retrieved 2012-04-02.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)>.
- ^'Cut the Rope Hits the Web via Internet Explorer 9'. Mashable. 2012-01-10.
- ^'Cut the Rope'. google.com.
- ^'ZeptoLab's Award-Winning 'Cut the Rope' Now Available on NOOK™ by Barnes & Noble'. zeptolab.com.
- ^Cut the Rope maker ZeptoLab grabs 10M downloads for King of Thieves (updated). Retrieved 1 August 2015
- ^'About company. ZeptoLab'. www.zeptolab.com. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- ^KUMPARAK, GREG. ''Cut The Rope' Sequel Will Be Called 'Cut The Rope: Experiments', Launching August 4th'. TechCrunch.
- ^Grothaus, Michael. 'Cut the Rope: Experiments brings some new twists to the popular property'.
- ^Lien, Tracey (6 December 2013). 'Cut the Rope 2 coming to iOS devices Dec. 19'. Polygon. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- ^'Om Nom Prepares for New Adventures with Nommies in Cut the Rope 2, Out Now on Android'. AndroidShock. 2014-03-28. Retrieved 2014-03-28.
- ^'Amazon.com: Cut the Rope 2: Appstore for Android'. amazon.com.
- ^'Cut the Rope: Triple Treat'. Nintendo. Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- ^Xav de Matos (January 22, 2014). 'Activision bringing Cut the Rope: Triple Treat 3-game pack to 3DS'. Joystiq.
- ^My Om Nom offers your own pet from Cut the Rope December 18, 2014
- ^ abH., Michael (December 18, 2015). 'Cut the Rope: Magic now available'. Phone Arena. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- ^Oxford, Nadia (December 17, 2015). 'Cut the Rope: Magic Review – My Magical Om Nom'. Gamezebo. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- ^'Cut the Rope iOS'. Metacritic. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- ^'Cut the Rope: Experiments iOS'. Metacritic. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- ^'Cut the Rope: Time Travel iOS'. Metacritic. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- ^'Cut the Rope 2 iOS'. Metacritic. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- ^Rosenblatt, Seth. 'iOS game Cut the Rope jumps to comics'.
- ^'Cut the Rope animated short makes its debut'.
- ^'Cut the Rope toys coming from Vivid'. Archived from the original on 2012-09-21. Retrieved 2012-09-25.
- ^'Apptivity™ Cut The Rope™'.
- ^'McDonald's Features Cut the Rope'. licensemag.com.
- ^'Om Nom: The Movie Announced'. IGN. 2015-06-08.
- Official Site (English)
Cut the Rope Magic is an awesome and very enjoyable puzzle game.
Cut the Rope Magic
Cut the Rope Magic offers beautiful attractive visuals along with engaging game-play and fun yet challenging puzzles. The levels are fantastically detailed and offer stunning visuals. There are numerous full of fun levels in Cut the Rope Magic.
The level-design and the graphics of Cut the Rope Magic are truly exceptional. The sharpness of color, the brilliant animations and above all its beauty is what makes the game-play experience so much enjoyable. There are lots of game-play changes as well. Your character can now use magic to get past tough puzzles.
Download Cut the Rope Magic for PC
Basically Cut the Rope Magic is available for Android devices in Google PlayStore. However, with the help of Android emulator softwares like Bluestacks, Nox App Player or MEmu Player, you can run Android apps and games on your Windows computer/laptop (Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10) and Macs.
- Cut the Rope Magical in Google PlayStore
Cut the Rope Magic for Windows
To run Cut the Rope Magic on your Windows computer/laptop, first step is to download and install emulator on your PC. Afterwards, launch Google Play inside that emulator and search for “Cut the Rope Magic” to proceed with installation.
Cut the Rope Magic for Mac
The procedure of Cut the Rope Magic for Mac installation is similar to its Windows one. All you need is to have Android emulator installed on your Mac.
Cut The Rope For Macbook
Tips for Playing Cut the Rope Magic on PC and Mac
Change your character at the right place and the right time to use its powers to your advantage. You can modify your character into other animals that have their own special magical powers. You can use these powers to your advantage. You will also fight epic boss fights in Cut the Rope Magic.
Cut the Rope Magic is an exceptionally fun to play puzzle game with fantastic game-play, awesome visuals and easy controls.
Cut The Rope Macera