- Data Rescue For Mac Os X 10 11 Download Free
- Data Rescue
- Data Rescue Mac Os X
- Data Rescue For Mac Os X 10.7
Whenever you search for file recovery software on the Internet, a lot of data recovery tools will be presented on the result page. Then it will take you much time to compare and decide which one is the best. Here we will do this job for you by listing the top 5 file recovery software for Mac. Whether you are using Mac OS X or macOS, you can apply one of the tools to recover your lost or deleted files.
Download iTunes for Windows now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 84806 downloads this month. Download iTunes latest version 2020. Aug 18, 2020. ITunes isn't the only way to manage audio media on your various Apple devices, but it is the official Apple software. And iTunes it isn't just about providing access to the media you happen to. Itunes software for pc. Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. Search Support. Jul 30, 2020.
Applies To: MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro
The best Image Rescue alternative for Mac is the wonderful software called iSkysoft Data Recovery. It fully supports the latest Mac OS, including OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra. Regardless of the file type lost or the device the data was lost on, Recoverit (IS) has got you covered. Before we introduce the freeware for Mac OS X 10.6 data recovery, we would like to let you know what the free Mac OS X 10.6 data recovery software can do. Mac OS X 10.6 data recovery freeware is good at recovering lost data due to deletion, formatting, power failure, virus infection, volume loss etc.
Considering the frequency of data loss issues, it's highly recommended for you to equip your computer with a file recovery software tool. With it, you can get back your lost/deleted data on your Mac, external hard drive, SD card, memory card, or other storage devices after careless deletion, accidental formatting, unexpected OS crash, or other data loss scenarios. It's no doubt that there are quite a lot of data recovery tools available in the market. However, what you need is only one of them. So, which one should you choose? Here we provide the five most reliable and popular file recovery software tools for you, from which you can find the one best suited to your needs.
Also read:Top 10 SD Card Recovery Software in 2020
- Datarescue4.1us.dmg, datarescue4.0us.dmg, DataRescue3.2.1US.dmg, datarescue3.2.2us.dmg and datarescue3.2.3us.dmg are the most common filenames for this application's installer. The current setup file available for download requires 17.2 MB of hard disk space. This software for Mac OS X is an intellectual property of Prosoft.
- Data Rescue 4.2 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Data Rescue 4.2 crack for macOS. Data Rescue 4.2 Overview. Powerful New Feature in Data Rescue 4. Your Mac’s main hard drive (sometimes referred to as the Main HD or Boot Drive) is where all of your computer files are stored.
- Oct 06, 2020 Disk Drill is an invaluable do-it-yourself data recovery OS X tool. No other data recovery software for Mac is as easy to use. Whatever the cause of your data loss — accidental deletion, Disk Utility error, data corruption — we can help you get it back.
Top 1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, the professional data recovery software for Mac, is the optimal choice for you. EaseUS has been dedicated to data recovery over the decades and is well-known for its Windows data recovery software. What most users don't know is that the Mac version works equally effectively as the Windows version. With a high success rate up to 97.53%, EaseUS file recovery software will recover your data lost/deleted/formatted due to system issues, virus attack, hardware failure, or misoperations.
Data Rescue For Mac Os X 10 11 Download Free
Why we choose it:
- Allows you to perform free Mac data recovery if your lost files are within 2GB
- Enables you to recover your lost files/folders due to deletion, formatting, emptying trash bin, and more
- Enables you to recover your files to a local drive, a connected external storage device, or cloud
- Supports the recovery of deleted or lost files from Time Machine backups
- Allows you to create a bootable USB drive that will recover data when your computer can't boot
- Provides a disk monitoring tool and data protection feature that help to check the status of your disks and keep your files/folders on specific partitions protected
|Price||$89.95 (Single License)|
|Compatible OS||macOS 10.15 (Catalina) - OS X 10.9|
|Supported Devices||Macs, Internal/External Hard Drives, USB Drives, SD Cards, Memory Cards, Digital Cameras, MP3/MP4 Players, and More|
|Supported Files||Photos (22+), Documents (17+), Videos (14+), Audio, Emails (11+), and Other 100+ Files|
|Supported File Systems||APFS, HFS+, HFS X, FAT (FAT16, FAT32), exFAT, NTFS|
Top 2. Stellar Data Recovery Professional
Like EaseUS, Stellar has also been working on data recovery for years, and Stellar Data Recovery software(https://www.stellarinfo.com/data-recovery-mac.php) is undoubtedly one of the best file recovery software for Mac. Its advanced features and excellent file recovery performance make it convincing.
Why we choose it:
- Allows the customized scanning of a specific location and specific file type
- Enables you to create an image file which can be used for quick file recovery
- Three-step recovery - select, scan, recover
|Price||$79.99 (Single License/1 Year License)|
|Compatible OS||macOS 10.14 - OS X 10.7|
|Supported Devices||Mac Devices and Compatible Storage Media|
|Supported Files||Documents, Emails, Photos, Videos, and More|
|Supported File Systems||APFS, HFS, HFS+, FAT/exFAT, and NTFS|
Top 3. Disk Drill (Professional)
Whenever there is a search for data recovery software, there will be Disk Drill (https://www.cleverfiles.com/) on the result page. With its powerful functions, Disk Drill will help you retrieve data from different data loss situations. Honestly speaking, although both are good, the Mac version performs better than its Windows version, which makes it a good choice for you.
Why we choose it: Pc new softwares.
- Provides extra free disk tools that can be used to disk monitoring, space cleaning, duplicate files removal, and more
- Supports the data recovery of iOS devices and Andriod
|Price||$89 (Single License/Up to 3 Macs/Add $29 for Lifetime Upgrades)|
|Compatible OS||macOS and Mac OS X|
|Supported Devices||Internal Macintosh Hard Drives, External Hard Drives, Cameras, iPhones, iPads, iPods, Android Devices, USB Flash Drives, Kindles, and Memory Cards|
|Supported Files||Documents, Music, Photos, Videos, and More|
|Supported File Systems||FAT, NTFS, HFS, and More|
Top 4. Data Rescue 5
Although Data Rescue 5 from Prosoft Engineering (https://www.prosofteng.com/mac-data-recovery/) is less famous than the three data recovery software tools mentioned above, its proven data recovery capability makes it one of the best Mac file data recovery options.
Why we choose it:
- Allows you to find specific items based on the name, size, date modified, or other criteria
- Helps you save your disk space by excluding duplicate items from the recovery
- Supports the preview of the scanning result
|Price||$99 (Standard/Up to 5 Drives)|
|Compatible OS||macOS 10.10 or Later|
|Supported Devices||Macs, External Drives, HDD/SSD, SD Cards, CF Cards, Thunderbolt Drives, FireWire Drives|
|Supported Files||Photos, Documents, Videos, Audio, and More|
|Supported File Systems||APFS, FAT, and More|
Top 5. Ontrack EasyRecovery
Data Rescue Mac Os X
Ontrack EasyRecovery for Mac is also one of our picks for you who are searching for the best file recovery software. Its intuitive interface shows you that it doesn't overstate the 'Easy' part of the software name. As an advanced data recovery tool, Ontrack EasyRecovery allows you to recover lost files from conventional hard drives or storage devices quickly.
Why we choose it:
- Performs secure and precise data recovery of your lost files
- Able to restore deleted volumes
- Provides flexibility which enables you to recover data at your own pace
Data Rescue For Mac Os X 10.7
|Price||$99 (Single License/1 Year License)|
|Compatible OS||macOS and Mac OS X|
|Supported Devices||SSD, internal/External Hard Drives, Memory Cards, USB Hard Drives, and USB Flash Drives|
|Supported Files||Files, Folders, Documents, Photos, Videos, and More|
|Supported File Systems||HFS, HFS+, FAT, NTFS or ExFAT|
The Final Words
These are the five best Mac file recovery software tools that we think outrank their equivalents in product quality, scanning speed, the success rate of data recovery, and usability. Choose one according to your needs and use it to get back your lost files immediately.