Covers: Iseki 3 Cylinder “E” Series Diesel Engine (Production year 2005 and After)
Format: PDF download
File size: 4mb
Features: Bookmarked, searchable, printable
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
- Diesel smoke evaluator: Operating instructions (PDF, 5.3 MB) EFAW 65 A: Diesel smoke evaluator: Operating instructions (PDF, 5.3 MB) EFAW 65 B: Diesel smoke evaluator: Operating instructions (PDF, 940.8 kB) EFAW 68: Diesel smoke evaluator: Operating instructions (PDF, 5.3 MB) EFAW 68 A: Diesel smoke evaluator: Operating instructions (PDF, 5.3.
- Sep 15, 2017 Yes diesel heads, welcome to my friday evening activity: resealing a beautiful Bosch VE injection pump. Note: This article does not explain how to replace the shaft bearing or how to set internal pressure. It is only a cleanup and resealing guide.
Tractor, Engine Cross Reference
A wide variety of diesel kiki fuel injection pump options are available to you, There are 36 suppliers who sells diesel kiki fuel injection pump on Alibaba.com, mainly located in Asia. Cleanapp for mac. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage of diesel kiki fuel injection pump supply is 100% respectively. Jul 26, 2020 Hi, Here are some photos of the Diesel Kiki inline injection pump and some instruction to disassemble one for cleaning if it has become stuck from sitting. I unbolted the “pump adapter” from the engine. There is only a gasket that goes between the engine and the adapter. Don’t lose this as it. A wide variety of diesel kiki fuel injection pump options are available to you, There are 36 suppliers who sells diesel kiki fuel injection pump on Alibaba.com, mainly located in Asia. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage of diesel kiki fuel injection pump supply is 100% respectively.
- GC2300 / GC2310 / GC2400 / ST22A*, E3112-VB19 (282)
- 1523 / ST24A / MT225B, E3112-VB21 (306)
- 1423 / ST25 / MT225**, E3112-B11 (244)
- 1528 / ST28A / MT255B, E3CF-WB01 (294)
- 1531 / ST33A, E3CD-WB20 (293)
- 1533 / ST34A / MT265B, E3CD-WB13 (313)
- 1540 / ST41A / MT275B, E3CD-WTB01 (314)
- ZT29, E3CF-VG (326)
- ZT33, E3CD-VG02 (325)
- GC2600, E3112-XB (371)
- GC1715, E3112-XB (440)
- GC1705, E3112-XB01 (441)
*S/N JNA25201 & After
**S/N NM3601 & After
This service manual contains detailed specifications, illustrations, removal/installation, disassembly/assembly and inspection procedures for 2005 and newer Iseki 3 Cylinder “E” Series diesel engine and fuel system used in a variety of Massey Ferguson applications. The service manual is a must for mechanics working on the engine. Save time and money by viewing the service manual on your computer/tablet or print off pages at any time, without restriction.
Apple Mac Memory/ RAM Upgrades from OWC. Upgrade the memory of nearly any iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, or Mac mini. Save money by trading in your original memory chips for a cash rebate. Use of ECC Memory in 2005 G5 Optional. Apple standard included non-ECC memory in 2005 Apple Power Macintosh G5 Models and offered ECC memory as an option. In order to use ECC Memory in Power Mac G5 - all installed memory must be of the ECC Non-Registered type. Mac Specs By Capability Actual Maximum RAM Power Mac G5 Models. The actual maximum RAM of each Power Mac G5 is listed below along with its compatible RAM type, default amount of RAM pre-installed, common identifiers suitable to identify a Power Mac G5 in order to determine its RAM capacity, and more. If you are not sure which Power Mac G5 you have, and the Model Identifier and EMC.
Service manual for Iseki 3-Cyl engines in production prior to 2005 also available.
- General Information and Specifications
- Performance Curves
- Exterior Views and Identification Numbers
- Sectional Views
- Service Standards
- Torque Specs
- Inspection and Adjustment
- Engine Body Cylinder Head
- Removal Of The Cylinder Head
- Assembly of the Cylinder Head
- Disassembly and Inspection of the Rocker Arm Shaft
- Re-Assembly of the Rocker Arm Shaft Assembly
- Inspection of the Push Rods
- Installation of the Cylinder Head
- Engine Body Gear Case
- Removal of the Gear Case
- Re Installation of the Gear Case
- Engine Body Cylinder Block
- Disassembly of the Cylinder Block
- Inspection of Cylinder Block, Crankshaft, Camshaft, and Tappets
- Inspection of the Flywheel
- Inspection of Tappets
- Disassembly and Inspection of Pistons and Connecting-Rods
- Inspection of the Piston Pin
- Connecting-rod Twist
- Assembly of Piston and Connecting-Rod
- Replacement of Gear Case Oil Seal
- Re-Assembly of Cylinder Block
- Installation of Piston/Connecting-Rod Assemblies
- Installation of Rear Oil Seal
- Installation of Strainer and Oil Pan
- Installation of Rear Plate and Flywheel
- Installation of the Flywheel
- Installation of Front Plate and Gears
- Lubrication System
- General Description
- Relief Valve
- Oil Filter Specifications
- Oil Filter Construction and Operation
- Specifications with Oil Cooler
- Removal, Disassembly, Inspection and Re-Installation of Oil Pump
- Installation of Oil Pump
- Oil Filter
- Cooling System
- Water Pump
- Fuel System
- Removal, Disassembly, Inspection, Re-Assembly, and Installation
- Injection Nozzles and Holders
- Nozzle Washing
- Nozzle Replacement
- Needle Valve Sliding
- Installation of Injection Nozzles and Holders
- Angleichung Device
- Electrical System
- Removal and Disassembly of Starter
- Inspection of Components
- Reassembly of Starter
- Inspection of the Starter after Removal from the Tractor
- Performance Test
- Installation of the Starter
- Glow Plugs
- Turbocharger System
- Crank Case Breather Assembly
Have any questions or need more details?Contact Us
You may also like…
We accept PayPal and Credit Card Payments. Our website is safe & secure.
Zexel is a Japanese auto-components manufacturer. It was founded in 1939 as Diesel Kiki Co., Ltd., under a Bosch license, for domestic production of fuel-injection pumps for diesel engines. Originally established with an investment from Isuzu Motors Ltd., (a major Japanese manufacturer of engines for heavy-duty vehicles), this company was renamed ZEXEL Corp. in 1990. Diesel-Kiki entered into a joint venture in the United States with Wynns Climate Systems to begin manufacturing automotive HVAC systems in approximately 1987. The company was called Wynn-Kiki at the time and was the predecessor to ZEXEL USA. The ZEXEL rebranding was a two-year project involving a worldwide name search and complete marketing strategy analysis. The company logo featured red, white and blue colors picked to represent precision, technology and excellence. A CD was even distributed to employees featuring a new company theme song. The name itself was compiled of the 'Z' from zenith, because the company reached the zenith of its performance under its old name of Diesel-Kiki, and the word 'excel' because the company wanted to excel at customer satisfaction. Somehow in their translation though, it came out ZEXEL instead of ZEXCEL.
The company was reorganized as Bosch Automotive Systems Corp. and Valeo Japan in 2000 after Robert Bosch GmbH of Germany and Valeo of France bought majority shares in Zexel Corporation. Zexel name is now a Bosch brand, but the assets were split between Bosch and Valeo.
Research and development
Since its inception as Diesel Kiki Ltd., the company has developed a number of products that exemplify Japanese automotive engineering quality. Because of the firm's sizeable research and development capacity, it is also involved in international environmental protection projects such as the reduction of ozone depleting substances, mitigation of smoke emissions, and so on.
Following the Bosch takeover, there was a series of ownership changes that resulted in the division of the major business groups: fuel injection pumps, automotive airconditioners, bus airconditioners and mobile refrigeration units, and the differential and airbag product lines. For example, M.C. Bernardo Inc. (the exclusive representative of Diesel Kiki/Zexel in the Philippines) had to turn over business to Robert Bosch Philippines, like other Zexel partners in other countries and regions.
Valeo of France bought the automotive airconditioner business, and refocused manufacturing to support the European market. The shift in focus was the reason why Zexel Automotive Climate Control Systems (ZACCS) stopped its operations providing products, unit prototyping and after-market services to Isuzu, Nissan, Nissan Diesel and Columbian Motors (a Kia assembler) in the Philippines. Zexel's US operations were headquartered in Decatur, Il. and focused on A/C compressors for Saturn at that facility. Being a vane type compressor, their notable feature was near silent operation and a variable displacement capability meaning they did not cycle on and off resulting in much smoother engine running. The Texas facility produced evaporator assemblies, otherwise called cooling units, hook up tubes and condensers. Customers of that plant included Mazda, Subaru, Isuzu and Volvo. The plant produced more than three thousand condensers per day and pioneered certain aspects of parallel flow condensor design and manufacturing.
Bus airconditioners and refrigeration
Thermo King bought into the bus airconditioner and refrigeration lines.
The Torsen differential was purchased by Toyoda Machine Works Ltd. which eventually merged with another company to form JTEKT Torsen North America.
- ^'ZEXEL'. www.zexel.com.
- ^'ZEXEL'. www.zexel.com.
- ^'Archived copy'(PDF). Archived from the original(PDF) on October 9, 2010. Retrieved October 13, 2007.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^'The ONLY Official TORSEN Home Page!'. Torsen.com. 2003-09-01. Retrieved 2011-04-01.
- ^'JTEKT CORPORATION - Company history'. Jtekt.co.jp. Retrieved 2011-04-01.