Safari video downloader free download - YTD Video Downloader, Mac Video Downloader, MacX YouTube Downloader, and many more programs. How do i download a video from youtube In this video I show you how to download (save) video from Youtube to your Mac desktop with Safari 6. No additional so. How to Download YouTube Videos on Mac for Free. 100% free, no ads, and no plugins, EaseUS.
Clean and Optimize Your Mac to Improve Performance with Outbyte MacRepair
In order to use the program, it needs to be purchased and activated first.
- While many want to download YouTube videos, the only way to do so responsibly is on iOS and Android, by paying the $11.99 for YouTube Premium. Otherwise, you're violating YouTube's terms of.
- Safari video downloader free download - TubeMate 3, All Video Downloader, YTD Video Downloader, and many more programs. Enter to Search. Download YouTube videos to MP4 and FLV files in.
When browsing video content on YouTube using Safari, you may encounter issues like your Mac crashing and slow buffering. In some scenarios, Safari does not load YouTube, which means you can’t open YouTube in Safari. In most cases, it’s really hard to identify the cause of the problem. But the good news is whatever’s causing it, there are ways to solve it.
So, how do you fix problems with YouTube not working in Safari?
Solution #1: Perform a Basic Check.
You have to know that there are three basic requirements to play YouTube videos in Safari. These include the following:
- An updated Safari version
- The latest Adobe Player
- A stable, high-speed Internet connection
If you fail to meet all these three requirements, there is a chance that you may be unable to open YouTube in Safari or encounter other related errors.
Solution #2: Check Your Internet Connection.
An unstable or slow Internet connection can keep high-quality YouTube videos, such as live events, TV series, and flicks, from playing smoothly. But again, your Internet speed should not be a big problem because you can always choose to watch videos at a lower quality.
To do it, follow these steps:
- Launch Safari.
- Open the video you want to watch.
- Click on the tiny gear icon located at the bottom-right corner of the clip.
- Choose Quality.
- Choose your preferred low-quality view.
If you are still having problems with playing videos, try tapping into a wired connection.
Solution #3: Reinstall Adobe Flash Player.
Adobe Flash Player is a vital component for playing YouTube and other online videos. So, if there is a problem with it, you may encounter problems with watching clips.
Now, if you suspect that there’s something wrong with Adobe Flash Player and that is why you are unable to watch YouTube videos, try reinstalling it.
- Identify your current macOS version by clicking the Apple icon and choosing About This Mac. Your current macOS version should show in a new dialog box.
- Next, install and run the uninstaller that is compatible with your macOS version. You can get it here.
- Once the uninstallation process is completed, enable Flash Player on Safari. To do this, go to Safari -> Preferences -> Websites -> Plugins.
- Select Adobe Flash Player.
- Reinstall Adobe Flash Player by following the instructions here.
- Restart your computer.
Solution #4: Disable Safari Plugins.
In the event that your YouTube videos are not loading in Safari, try disabling all active plugins. To disable Safari plugins, follow these steps:
- Go to Safari.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Security.
- Uncheck the Allow Plugins.
Solution #5: Make Sure Safari Is Updated.
An outdated Safari version may cause YouTube videos not to load or play. So, it is worth checking if your Safari is the most recent version.
To update Safari to the latest version, follow these steps:
- Go to the Mac App Store.
- Check if your Mac meets the requirements for the latest Safari version. For instance, if you are using High Sierra, your Mac should have at least 2 GB of free memory and 14.3 GB of storage space.
- If all requirements are met, download and install it.
- Relaunch Safari.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Navigate to the Privacy section.
- Select Content Settings.
- Hit OK.
- Relaunch Safari.
Solution #7: Run Repair Disk Permissions.
Your Mac has a built-in utility for repairing faulty permissions. It’s called Repair Disk Permissions. It works by checking if the files and folders on your drive are correct. Once discrepancies are discovered, it will automatically modify and correct permissions.
To run Repair Disk Permissions, here’s what you should do: Torrent windows 7 pro.
- Open Go.
- Select Utilities.
- Double-click Disk Utility.
- Find and select the disk for which you want the permissions to be repaired.
- Hit First Aid.
- Choose Repair Disk Permissions.
- Restart Safari.
Solution #8: Optimize Your Mac.
There are instances when faulty registry entries and system junk trigger issues on Safari and cause YouTube videos not to load or play. This is why you need to optimize your Mac every now and then.
To optimize your Mac, you may download and install a Mac repair tool. With a reliable tool, you can easily get rid of unnecessary files and repair faulty registry entries that are messing up your system.
Solution #9: Clear Cookies and Cache.
For a better browsing experience on your Mac, you may clear Safari’s cache and cookies. Here’s how:
- Open Safari.
- Go to Preferences.
- Navigate to the Privacy section.
- Click Remove All Website Data.
- Hit Remove Now.
Solution #10: Check Your User Resource File.
If clearing cookies and cache doesn’t work, your next solution is to ensure that your user-specific resource file is working. A corrupt user resource file can trigger a number of Safari problems, including videos not loading on YouTube.
To ensure none of your user-resource files are problematic, you may create a new user on your Mac. Feel free to delete it after you have figured out the problem.
Here’s how to create a new user on your Mac:
- Go to the Apple menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click Users and Groups.
- Create a new user by following the onscreen prompts.
- After creating a new user, restart your Mac.
- Log in to your Mac using the credentials of the user you have just created.
- Launch Safari and try watching a YouTube video again.
- If the problem is fixed, then the problem is with your user account.
Save Youtube Video To Mac
For sure, at least one of the solutions above has fixed your problems with YouTube videos not playing in Safari. If all else fails, seek help from an Apple Genius or other experts. They should be able to identify what’s causing the problem and give you the right advice to fix it.
Do you know other ways to fix problems with YouTube not working in Safari? Comment on them below!
- How to use
Free Mac video downloader is a web-based application specially designed for Mac users to download TV episodes, movies, music videos, news, sports and other online video clips from tons of video hosting sites. It covers video downloads for sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Blip TV, Liveleak, Lynda, Break , Vube, Ustream, Ted and many others. Aside from its ability to download video on Mac, there are some other awesome features that are worth mentioning.
- Download videos in high quality, including 1080p video
- Directly convert video from websites to MP3 on Mac OS X
- Convert videos to any video/audio formats
- Provide video search engine to find desired videos
- Extreme function for capturing all screen activities
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Mavericks 10.9 included)
- Great integration with Safari, Firefox, Opera and Chrome
- 100% FREE and Safe
- No toolbars, adware or malware
Download Robust Video Downloader for Mac software
Free Mac video downloader combines the simplicity of usage, full functions and fast speed. But a good portion of people prefer the software program to the web-based tool. This is mainly because the software runs better, more stable and reliable. Fortunately, Free Video Downloader for Mac software is an effective way to download and convert videos for Mac. Being compared with the online application, the professional software excels at its accelerated downloading speed, expanded video formats, great stability and more complete functions.
Safari For Mac Download Free
Features of Video Downloader for Mac software
Download video instantly on Mac
The user-friendly interface makes downloading super easy, you simply get videos in one single mouse click. This video downloader for Mac provides the option to download videos in original quality, including HD and 4K videos. Users who do not want to download video one by one could perform multiple video downloads during one session.
Convert video effortlessly
More than a Mac downloader, it can convert any local or downloaded files to all kinds of formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV, MPEG, WMV, AVI, FLV, MP3, RM, VOB, OGG, AAC, AIFF, WAV, etc. After that, you may transfer the video to popular gadgets like iPod, iPad, iPhone, Zune, PSP, Android and more for endless enjoyment.
Detect and download video automatically
The tool features a smart detector, which facilitates to auto-detect and download the videos streamed in the built-in browser of the program. A list of top websites is displayed on the screen at run time. As long as you click on a certain site for playing the video you want to download, the advanced sniffer will grab it in a matter of seconds. Surely, you may navigate to other sites that are not listed; the videos being played can be captured as well.
Download YouTube playlist
With this professional video downloader for Mac, users can download YouTube single videos as well the whole collections from YouTube users' channel, personal playlist, movies category, YouTube charts, artists' channel and music category. Within just one click, you can grab all videos in specified channle/list with 3X faster speed brought by advanced technologies.
Schedule video downloads
The program enables users to start and stop video downloading at any time you preset. Moreover, you can schedule your Mac computer to shut down, enter into sleeping mode or exit the program when download completes.
Manage video efficiently
It comes with handy video manager, letting you control over download progress and sort the downloaded files in order. In case you may need to quit the program for dealing with other cases, you can resume your downloads automatically. Also, the program makes it possible to preview the downloaded content with integrated media player.
How to use
Download Youtube Videos For Mac Safari Browser
1. Use free online tool to download videos on Mac
This free Mac video downloader does not require any installations or registrations; you simply copy the video link and paste it into the URL field. After clicking 'Grab it', it will display video formats available for saving your videos in FLV, WebM, 3GP, MP4 and other formats depending on the website you are downloading from. Nevertheless, before using the app, the very first step is to enable Java applet in Safari or other browsers. Please make sure that you check 'Enable Java check box' under 'Preferences' tab in your browser.
2. Use free Mac software to download videos
One click to download single video as well as the whole collections
- The program is very easy to use. To perform every single video download, you simply specify the video URL that you want to download and click 'Paste URL' button.
- The steps to download the entire YouTube playlist are exactly the same. All you need to do is to find the URL of YouTube playlist and hit on 'Paste URL'. Resume to interface, in the popup window, all the videos will be automatically fetched. Select all or part of them per your needs, and then click 'Add to download' to carry on multiple downloads simultaneously.
Auto-detect and grab video that is being played
Given that you do not want to process Mac video download simply by copying and pasting the URL manually, then you are suggested to take advantage of its 'Detector' function. As long as you load videos in the built-in browser, this Mac video downloader will take care of the rest.
3. Video Tips for Mac
Most video addicts like to enjoy abundant videos from video sharing sites including YouTube, Dailymotion, Vube, BBC, ESPN, Facebook, Vimeo, Hulu and other similar sites. You are looking for specific guides on downloading from a platform to your Mac computer, please refer the detailed instructions below
YouTube has had such an incredible string of successes. People want to download their favorite videos to watch offline and keep forever.
Download Dailymotion on Mac
Download Youtube Videos Mac Safari Extension
Is there a way out here to watch Dailymotion videos without any data connection? Sure, you are in the right place to get the easiest tricks.
Still trying to find a way to download HD videos from Vimeo? Don¡¯t sweat it, spare a few minutes to check the detailed tutorial.
You may find the easy solutions to perform Facebook video download in this article. A wonderful Mac downloader is presented.
Download Hulu on Mac
Want to play TV episodes from Hulu to your Mac without being bothered by poor internet connection? Just download them for later playback.