Commercial Rowエリアにある武器屋「New Reno Arms」へ行き店主のEldridgeと会話、Salvatoreファミリーが装備しているレーザーピストルはこの店の物なのか聞く。. なお、Fallout: New Vegasに登場する「Bruce Isaac」というNPCが主人公（Chosen One）の子供「Mr. Fallout 2/New Reno. From The MUGEN ARCHIVE wiki Unchecked. This page needs to be wikified It needs to be re-written with wikimarkup and laid out correctly according to the editing guidelines. If you can wikify this page, please edit it, or help by discussing possible changes on the talk page.
- Fallout New Vegas New Reno
- Fallout 2 New Reno Arms Basement
- Fallout Of Nevada
- Fallout 2 New Reno Arms Game
- Fallout 2 New Reno Arms
This page needs to be wikified It needs to be re-written with wikimarkup and laid out correctly according to the editing guidelines. If you can wikify this page, please edit it, or help by discussing possible changes on the talk page.
If you need help with wiki markup, see the wiki markup page. If you want to try out wikimarkup without damaging a page, why not use the sandbox?
Wikification required: the map
If you need help with wiki markup, see the wiki markup page. If you want to try out wikimarkup without damaging a page, why not use the sandbox?
Wikification required: the map
Fallout 2 Table of Contents Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Character creation
- Rough Map
- Notable Areas
- Virgin Street
- The Cat's Paw
- The Desparado
- 2nd Street
- The Jungle Gym
- Golden Globes
- The Shark Club
- Salvatore's bar
- Renesco's Pharmacy
- New Reno Arms
- The New Reno Church
- Wright Mansion
- Notable Characters
- Drug Dealers
- 'Mafia men'
- Jules, a drug dealer and 'greeter' of New Reno
- Cody, a little boy who can find your car
- Big Jesus Mordino, head of the largest mafia family in New Reno
- Little Jesus Mordino, son of Big Jesus Mordino
- Ramirez, one of Mordino's men
- Marjorie Reed, one of the Stables' senior researchers
- Myron, he does the Jet research for Mordino
- T-Ray, he owns the Chop Shop
- The Corsican Brothers, they own the porn studio
- Salvatore, he heads another mafia family in New Reno
- Mason, he is Salvatore's assistant and bodyguard
- Lloyd, he stole some cash from Salvatore
- Renesco, he owns the pharmacy in New Reno
- Bishop, he controls the second largest mafia family
- Angela, Bishop's daughter
- Mrs. Bishop, Bishop's wife
- Keith Wright, Wright's son
- Orville Wright, he controls a liquor business
- Mrs. Wright, she's wife of Orville
- Richard, Wright's deceased son
- Jagged Jimmy J, another drug dealer
- Eldridge, he owns New Reno Arms
- Father Tully, the town drunk and preacher
- Help Mordino do three things: give a package to Ramirez, get the Corsican brother's payment, and kill the Salvatores.
- Go to Salvatore's bar, but instead of killing Slavatore, do his quests, and then kill Salvatore.
- Kill Mordino afterwards.
- Go to the Shark Club and kill everybody there (Bishop family).
- Go to the Wright's place and do their quests. Become a 'Made Man' for the Wrights.
- Give Eldridge the Laser Pistol.
- Get the air purifier for Broken Hills.
- Become a boxer.
- Become a porn star.
- Quest Experience/Reward Table
- Deliver the jet to Ramirez: 500 xp, $100
- Get a Stables ID from Marjorie: 500 xp
- Convince Myron that a cure for Jet exists: 2000 xp
- Ask Cody to lead you to the Chop Shop: 500 xp
- Get the car without violence: 750 xp
- Get the payment from the Corsican Brothers: 500 xp, $125
- Kill Lloyd and recover the $1000: 500 xp, $500
- Pay Renesco's tribute to Salvatore: 750 xp, $250
- Complete the transaction for Salvatore: 1000 xp, Laser Pistol (latter optional)
- Kill Mr. Salvatore: 500 xp (2000 xp if you kill him with the poisoned oxygen tank. 500 xp in the Steam version of the game)
- Kill the Salvatore family: 1575 kxp
- Kill Salvatore for Mordino: 750 xp, $5500, Leather Armor MKII, M3A1 'Grease Gun' SMG
- Kill the Mordino family: 4875 kxp
- Use the Pip-Boy linguistics module: 5000 xp, 15% bonus to Speech
- Kill the Bishop family: 5205 kxp
- Find the empty jet canister in the Wright mansion: 500 xp
- Discover that the jet canister contains radscorpion poisoning: 500 xp
- Find out about Renesco making the jet canister: 1000 xp
- Tell Wright that the Salvatores overdosed Richard: 2000 xp, $250, extra items
- New Reno is a huge sidequest that can take about two to three hours to finish. It's here mainly for the experience, items, and the money.
New Reno is a city ridden with corruption, and it is evident by looking at the streets. Four crime families rule the city. You can pledge your allegiance to either one of them.
When you go to New Reno, talk to the man in the red shirt. Ask him about the various families, especially about the Salvatores. Ask about their 'lightbringers,' or laser pistols. After that, head to the north, and enter the Desparado casino. Talk to the man in the leather jacket next to the bar. Ask who is he, and then tell him that the Mordino family is a strong force. Afterwards, ask for a hook-up, and Little Jesus will send you to Big Jesus. He's the aging man in the second floor.
Adobe livecycle designer free download - Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe InDesign CC Update, and many more programs. LiveCycle Designer- It is specifically used to design forms. If you will install Workbench, installer will give you an option to install Designer on its own. Additionally, you cannot install LiveCycle server on MAC. For complete list of supported entities go through the below link: LiveCycle Help Adobe LiveCycle ES4 Supported Platforms. Thanks, Sachin. Adobe livecycle for mac. Adobe LiveCycle is now Adobe Experience Manager Forms When we introduced Adobe LiveCycle in 2004, our goal was to make it easy for customers to author and publish PDF forms. Over the past 14 years since Adobe LiveCycle’s inception, there has been an increased adoption of mobile devices and big push towards digital transformation. Adobe® LiveCycle® Enterprise Suite 4 is an enterprise document and form platform that helps you capture and process information, deliver personalized communications,.
When you get to Big Jesus, approach him carefully and be extremely polite (he's a mafia family leader, you know). Ask for some work, and then immediately go to the Stables to deliver the package to Ramirez. Enter the west wing of the Stables, and deliver the package to the man whose description reads 'Ramirez.' If your Science skill is 80% or more, you can go and talk to the lead researcher, Marjorie, about pharmaceutical research and jet to get a Stables ID. Afterwards, go down the ladder.
Once you're down the ladder, go down south, and talk to one of the guards in Metal Armor. If you have the ID, the guard will let you speak to Myron. If you're female, you can seduce the guard and he'll let you in whether you have the ID or not. Once you're there, talk to Myron, and if you have 80% or higher Science skill, you can convince Myron that there is a cure for Jet. He'll admit that a cure is possible, but will get really ticked off. Anyways, leave for New Reno. If you brought your car there, you'll find out that it has been stolen.
To get the car back, take off your Power Armor and talk to Cody. Ask him about the whereabouts of your car, and he'll run off to the New Reno Chop Shop. When you get there, put on your Power Armor, and talk to T-Ray, the owner of the chop shop. T-Ray is in his own room in the corner of the chop shop garage. To get the car back, you either have to be working for Bishop (you aren't, so don't choose this option), or you can pay T-Ray $750 or $1000. If you're female, you can screw T-Ray for the car. Or you can kill T-Ray and his cohorts. If you do choose the peaceful solution, you'll receive some experience. If you have a high speech skill (~130), you can trick T-ray into believing you are one of Bishop's men to get the car back for free as well as free batteries every two weeks.
T-Ray can also upgrade the car as well. You can pay $300-$500 for them, or, if you're female, you can screw him for the upgrades. After you get your car back, you can kill the Chop Shop men for some experience, or just leave for New Reno.
When you get back to New Reno, talk to Jesus Mordino again, and tell him that you've delivered the jet to Ramirez. You'll get $100, and a new quest: get the payment from the Corsican Brothers, owners of the Golden Globes porn studio. To get the money, go to the porn studio (it's to the north and a bit to the east, and talk to the man in the leather jacket. Simply ask for the money and he'll give it to you. Return the payment to Mordino, and he'll give you half of it. He'll then ask you to assassinate Salvatore, another crime lord. Before you assassinate him, do Salvatore's work, and then kill him.
To get to Salvatore, go north of the Desparado, past the New Reno sign, and enter Salvatore's Bar, and go to the second floor. Once you're there, talk to Mason (he's the guard with the hot temper), and ask to see Mr. Salvatore. Be firm, and he'll let you in.
Once you're in Mr. Salvatore's room, talk to Salvatore, and tell him that his family has strength and is fair. Offer to work for him, and Salvatore will send you to Mason for details. Once you're there, ask Mason who is Lloyd, how much he has stolen, where are his whereabouts, etc. Afterwards, go back to Mordino's Desparado casino, and go to the basement. In the basement, go south, take a right turn, and then head north to reach Lloyd (he's next to the tanks). Lockpick the door, and talk to Lloyd. Ask if he is indeed Pretty Boy Lloyd, and then tell him that you're here for Salvatore's payment. Ask him to show you where the money is, and tell him that you're right behind him. You'll be transported into a graveyard not too far away from New Reno.
When you're in the graveyard, make Lloyd dig up the grave for the money. He'll groan, and give him a threat. Continue to dig until Lloyd finds a manhole. Drop the landmine into the grave, and Lloyd will be dead. Walk over the uncovered grave to enter it, and open the footlocker for the $1000. Head to Savatore's bar in New Reno. Once you're there, talk to Mason and tell him that you've found Lloyd. He'll open up the door, and then tell Mr. Salvatore that you've made an example of Lloyd. Give Mr. Salvatore the $1000 for some experience. He'll give you a new quest: to collect $1000 from Renesco, who owns the local Pharmacy. The Pharmacy is in the commercial row, which is to the west of 2nd Street.
When you're in the Pharmacy, talk to Renesco. Ask him who he is, and then tell him that you are here to collect Salvatore's tribute. Keep on telling him that you are his representative, and if he wants proof, give him a death threat. If he says that he can't pay, ask for a discount at the store. He'll finally agree, and buy all of his stock for $1. Sell the rest that you don't need, and then ask him some other questions. Ask if he has parts for a mine, and then tell him the password that Zaius told you. You'll get the parts afterwards. Head for Salvatore's bar.
Once you're there, talk to Mason, and tell him that you have the payment. Give Salvatore $1000 and he'll give you back $250. He'll give you a new quest, which is to guard a drug transaction that is taking place with the Enclave. Talk to Mason to go there. If you want, you can ask Salvatore for a laser pistol, and then get some training from Mason on how to use it. If you found the poisoned oxygen tank in the Desesperado basement, you can replace Salvatore's tank with it using 'steal' before you complete the last quest and gain 2000 XP for killing him this way - just be sure to finish everything else first (such as looting the room) or you may end up fighting the rest of the family anyways.
When you're there for the transaction, you have two choices: either wait until the screen says that the transaction is over, or you can kill the Enclave troopers and the Salvatore guards. Take your pick. If you do decide to go on a killing spree, you'll have to kill the Salvatores when you go to their bar in New Reno. It's not too bad because you'll have to do it anyway for Mordino.
When you go back to Salvatore's bar, talk to Mason, and he'll send you to Mr. Salvatore. Salvatore will offer to make you a 'Made Man,' but decline. Instead, kill all of the Salvatores for Mordino. Be sure that you loot the corpses for Laser Pistols, money, and the like. The .44 revolver, combat shotgun, or super sledgehammer are the preferred weapons for this fight. Don't use the laser pistols that you've found; they're horrible against metal armor.
After that, go to Mordino's Desparado casino, and tell Mordino that you've killed Salvatore. Decline to join his family, and then kill him and his cohorts afterwards. Use the same weapons that you used against the Salvatores for maximum combat performance. Afterwards, head back to 2nd street, and enter the Shark Club.
The Shark Club is home to the Bishop family, which is by far the largest and toughest gang fight in New Reno. If you've met Thomas Moore at Vault City and have offered to give the suitcase to Bishop, you can supposedly do so here.
- In order to complete this, go to the second floor of the Shark Club and talk to the guards by the stairwell. Tell one of them that you have a suitcase for Bishop. He'll let you through. Afterwards, go to Mrs. Bishop and then sleep with her.
- After that, leave the room, and disarm (use the traps skill) on the various safes and then raid them. Leave and talk to Mr. Bishop and give him the suitcase. He'll give you some money and then will send you on a mission to kill Westin, one of NCR's most prominent citizens, except that you'll have to make it seem like an accidental murder. Save the game and leave for NCR.
- Once you're in NCR, go to Westin's Ranch (be sure you talk to the guard so that you can go through). Tell Westin that Bishop sent you. Westin will offer you some money (probably so that you won't kill him). In any case, take the money and go back to NCR. When you're there, you can then slaughter the Bishop family.
Fallout New Vegas New Reno
Head to the second floor of the Shark Club. If you have 6 Perception and/or Intelligence, take some mentats.
When you're there, go to the room towards your left and talk to the lady in the dress. She's Bishop's wife. Ask her about the Garden of Eden creation kit, and if you want, about her family. Afterwards, tell her that you're going, and then offer to have drinks with her in her room. Then embrace her. (Yes, I know..you'll get some experience later..and perhaps a new karmic trait..) And then have sex with her afterwards (regardless of your character's gender).
After your encounter, ask her if she is from Vault City. She'll say that she is. Ask her more about Vault City, until you get some info about the Pip-Boy linguistics module. She'll tell you the combination of the safe. Afterwards, leave, and then use the lockpick skill on the locker in Mrs. Bishop's room. Get the Pip-Boy module as well as the stimpacks and the cash. Use the module for some experience and a bonus to your speech skill. Next, leave the room and head to the northernmost room, and attempt to lockpick the safe (which will probably blow up). A guard will come out, but kill him and then examine the safe's contents. Take out the raider map, the holodisc, and the .44 magnum ammo and some cash. Go on a killing spree and kill all of Bishop's men on all of the floors. Afterwards, save, and head to the Wright mansion, which is to the east of 2nd street. Be sure to read the map before you go there.
The Wright mansion is located to the south. Enter there, and talk to Keith Wright. Ask who he is, and then ask if you can be hired for some jobs. He'll allow you to talk with his dad, Mr. Wright.
Once you're in Wright's room, talk to him, and ask him for a job. Offer to find what happened to Richard, Wright's deceased son, but don't tell him about jet's addictive nature if you do have that dialogue option. Ask if there are any leads. Go talk to Keith afterwards and ask about Richard. He'll tell you about Richard's room. Afterwards, go to Richard's room, which is to the northwest (but south to the room where the woman [Mrs. Wright] is). Examine the shelf closest to the entrance, and you'll find an empty jet canister. You'll also receive some experience. Leave the mansion, and head to 2nd Street.
Fallout 2 New Reno Arms Basement
When you're in 2nd Street, head south and talk to the man wearing a red shirt. After he finishes talking to you, ask if he knows about Wright's son getting poisoned by jet. Show him the canister, and he'll tell you that it has radscorpion poisoning in it. He'll tell you to talk to Renesco and Jules. You'll get some experience for getting this tip. Head to Renesco's pharmacy for now.
Fallout Of Nevada
When you're there, talk to Renesco, and ask if he sold jet to Wright's son. He'll say no, and then show him the canister and ask him if he knows anything about the radscorpion venom in it. He'll say that the Salvatores asked him to make jet loaded with radscorpion venom. You'll get some experience. Head to the Wright Mansion.
Fallout 2 New Reno Arms Game
Once you're there, talk to Orville Wright, and tell him that his son was poisoned. Tell him that the jet was used as a cover, and then tell him that the Salvatores did that so that the Wright family and the Mordino family would attempt to kill each other. Afterwards, tell him that you've killed the Salvatores, and then he'll give you a new quest: To find the Sierra Army Depot and to go in there. Leave New Reno, and head to the Sierra Army Depot. You don't need to bring the car there.
Fallout 2 New Reno Arms
[Go to top]← Broken Hills Fallout 2/New Reno Sierra Army Depot →