Mac cleaner free download - Movavi Mac Cleaner, Apeaksoft Mac Cleaner, iMyFone Umate Mac Cleaner, and many more programs. Mar 30, 2019.
- Aug 08, 2020.
- Here is a list of the Best Free MAC Cleaner software.Using these you can choose the option to clean MAC of the unnecessary files.These contain several tools to get rid of unwanted junk, like: app cleaner for MAC to clean MAC apps, memory clean MAC to clean memory of your MAC, clean up MAC hard drive, and Disk clean MAC.You can also optimize your MAC by setting startup options, clearing cache.
Cleaner software for your Mac: If you have a Mac that’s been weighed down by apps, leaving very little memory left for other things, you’ve got to get a Mac cleaner.
Sep 02, 2020.
It would help clear out junk and temp files and optimize your Mac’s memory health.
In this post, we would be compiling 10 of the best Mac cleaners that are sure to do the job as effectively as you’d like.
- 10 Data Rescue 3
Smart Mac Care
On this list of Mac cleaners, the Smart Mac Care is the best from many indications.
It is a dedicated optimization that automatically does all the memory decluttering for you and also offering a variety of advanced and powerful tools to help you improve your Mac’s performance. Download it from here.
This is another cleaner software that’s very straight-forward. You launch it, let it scan through your Mac’s memory, and it turns up with results and allows you to choose which you deem unwanted; you can then proceed to delete those unwanted files. Get CleanMyMac X here.
Disk Clean Pro
The Disk Clean Pro is a very popular Mac Cleaner software, and it is for good reasons.
It’s got all the essential features you’d need for a thorough disk clean-up without risking your important files.
All you need to do to get all unnecessary files out of your Mac is just a few clicks through Disk Clean Pro. You can download it here.
MacBooster 7 is one nifty Mac cleaner software you can get for your Mac. It can recognize up to 20 types of junk files, and gives you access to do a “Deep System Clean-up”. Get the software here.
Conquer the New World in the third Age of Empires Age of Empires is one of the most amazing and legendary civilization style strategy games that ever existed. Now in this third part, you're taken into the New World. Players are able to develop European nations from the Age of Discovery through to the Industrial Age with Age of Empires III. Age of empires for mac os x. Age Of Empires III - Mac. ESRB Rating: Teen Nov 21, 2006 by Microsoft. 4.2 out of 5 stars 76. Mac Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs Expansion Pack. ESRB Rating: Teen Oct 17, 2006 by Microsoft. 4.1 out of 5 stars 82. PC Mac $18.95 $ 18. Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
CCleaner for Mac
This is a very solid cleaner software for your Mac, and it comes in three versions: Free, Professional and Professional Plus, and in that order, there is an addition of features to help you analyze your Mac’s memory usage. In its basic form, the software helps you recognize and analyze unwanted files. Get it here.
App Cleaner and Uninstaller
This is a good Cleaner software from Nektony, and it’s just the right software to use for when you wish to delete and uninstall apps on your Mac. It would also help you delete services files from apps (for when you want an app to launch like it’s the first time).
From the stables of Software Ambience Corp., this software shows its analysis results in a pie chart and would allow you to click and examine a fraction of the pie to see disk usage figures. It would also come up with files eating up space, and allow you to delete the files from there.
Disk Inventory X
Disk Inventory X is another cleaner software you can get for your Mac. It shows up your Mac’s memory usage in a colorful treemap style and allows you to click on each section to preview, and delete files in the folder.
Free Mac Cleaner Reviews
This software sits pretty in the league of the best cleaner software for Mac. It allows recovering storage space with just a few clicks. It categorizes search results into comprehensive groups such as Downloads, Browser Data, and so on.
Data Rescue 3
This software was designed by Prosoft Engineering, and even cleans drives that only function partially. It is very easy to use, and would even scan external drives.
Cleaner Software for Mac FAQsWhat is the best memory cleaner for Mac?
From many indications, Smart Mac Care is the best cleaner for Mac. It has a dedicated optimization feature that would automatically clean your Mac for you.Is Clean My Mac X safe to use?
Clean My Mac X is a very nifty tool to have, for when you want to declutter your Mac’s memory, and it’s popularly recommended too!Is Clean My Mac X worth it?
If your Mac is being slowed down by unwanted files, CleanMyMac X would do the job of ridding the Mac of those files.Why is my Mac all of sudden so slow?
This could be caused by the services files that are downloaded by apps on your Mac, for faster launch times; and also temp files.What is the best software to clean up my Mac?
You can choose from the aforelisted Cleaner software, as they are very good at what they do, and are highly recommendable.
Optimized Storage in macOS Sierra and later* can save space by storing your content in iCloud and making it available on demand. When storage space is needed, files, photos, movies, email attachments, and other files that you seldom use are stored in iCloud automatically. Each file stays right where you last saved it, and downloads when you open it. Files that you’ve used recently remain on your Mac, along with optimized versions of your photos.
* If you haven't yet upgraded to macOS Sierra or later, learn about other ways to free up storage space.
Find out how much storage is available on your Mac
Choose Apple menu > About This Mac, then click Storage. Each segment of the bar is an estimate of the storage space used by a category of files. Move your pointer over each segment for more detail.
Click the Manage button to open the Storage Management window, pictured below. This button is available only in macOS Sierra or later.
Manage storage on your Mac
The Storage Management window offers recommendations for optimizing your storage. If some recommendations are already turned on, you will see fewer recommendations.
Store in iCloud
Click the Store in iCloud button, then choose from these options:
- Desktop and Documents. Store all files from these two locations in iCloud Drive. When storage space is needed, only the files you recently opened are kept on your Mac, so that you can easily work offline. Files stored only in iCloud show a download icon , which you can double-click to download the original file. Learn more about this feature.
- Photos. Store all original, full-resolution photos and videos in iCloud Photos. When storage space is needed, only space-saving (optimized) versions of photos are kept on your Mac. To download the original photo or video, just open it.
- Messages. Store all messages and attachments in iCloud. When storage space is needed, only the messages and attachments you recently opened are kept on your Mac. Learn more about Messages in iCloud.
Storing files in iCloud uses the storage space in your iCloud storage plan. If you reach or exceed your iCloud storage limit, you can either buy more iCloud storage or make more iCloud storage available. iCloud storage starts at 50GB for $0.99 (USD) a month, and you can purchase additional storage directly from your Apple device. Learn more about prices in your region.
Click the Optimize button, then choose from these options.
- Automatically remove watched movies and TV shows. When storage space is needed, movies or TV shows that you purchased from the iTunes Store and already watched are removed from your Mac. Click the download icon next to a movie or TV show to download it again.
- Download only recent attachments. Mail automatically downloads only the attachments that you recently received. You can manually download any attachments at any time by opening the email or attachment, or saving the attachment to your Mac.
- Don't automatically download attachments. Mail downloads an attachment only when you open the email or attachment, or save the attachment to your Mac.
Optimizing storage for movies, TV shows, and email attachments doesn't require iCloud storage space.
Empty Trash Automatically
Empty Trash Automatically permanently deletes files that have been in the Trash for more than 30 days.
Reduce Clutter helps you to identify large files and files you might no longer need. Click the Review Files button, then choose any of the file categories in the sidebar, such as Applications, Documents, Music Creation, or Trash.
You can delete the files in some categories directly from this window. Other categories show the total storage space used by the files in each app. You can then open the app and decide whether to delete files from within it.
Learn how to redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books.
Where to find the settings for each feature
The button for each recommendation in the Storage Management window affects one or more settings in other apps. You can also control those settings directly within each app.
- If you're using macOS Catalina, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID, then select iCloud in the sidebar: Store in iCloud turns on the Optimize Mac Storage setting on the right. Then click Options next to iCloud Drive: Store in iCloud turns on the Desktop & Documents Folders setting. To turn off iCloud Drive entirely, deselect iCloud Drive.
In macOS Mojave or earlier, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, then click Options next to iCloud Drive. Store in iCloud turns on the Desktop & Documents Folders and Optimize Mac Storage settings.
- In Photos, choose Photos > Preferences, then click iCloud. Store in iCloud selects iCloud Photos and Optimize Mac Storage.
- In Messages, choose Messages > Preferences, then click iMessage. Store in iCloud selects Enable Messages in iCloud.
- If you're using macOS Catalina, open the Apple TV app, choose TV > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Files. Optimize Storage selects “Automatically delete watched movies and TV shows.”
In macOS Mojave or earlier, open iTunes, choose iTunes > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Advanced. Optimize Storage selects “Automatically delete watched movies and TV shows.”
- In Mail, choose Mail > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Accounts. In the Account Information section on the right, Optimize Storage sets the Download Attachments menu to either Recent or None.
Empty Trash Automatically: From the Finder, choose Finder > Preferences, then click Advanced. Empty Trash Automatically selects “Remove items from the Trash after 30 days.”
Free Mac Cleaner Download
Other ways that macOS helps automatically save space
With macOS Sierra or later, your Mac automatically takes these additional steps to save storage space:
- Detects duplicate downloads in Safari, keeping only the most recent version of the download
- Reminds you to delete used app installers
- Removes old fonts, languages, and dictionaries that aren't being used
- Clears caches, logs, and other unnecessary data when storage space is needed
How to free up storage space manually
Even without using the Optimized Storage features of Sierra or later, you can take other steps to make more storage space available:
- Music, movies, and other media can use a lot of storage space. Learn how to delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device.
- Delete other files that you no longer need by moving them to the Trash, then emptying the Trash. The Downloads folder is good place to look for files that you might no longer need.
- Move files to an external storage device.
- Compress files.
- Delete unneeded email: In the Mail app, choose Mailbox > Erase Junk Mail. If you no longer need the email in your Trash mailbox, choose Mailbox > Erase Deleted Items.
The Best Free Mac Cleaner
- The Storage pane of About This Mac is the best way to determine the amount of storage space available on your Mac. Disk Utility and other apps might show storage categories such as Not Mounted, VM, Recovery, Other Volumes, Free, or Purgeable. Don't rely on these categories to understand how to free up storage space or how much storage space is available for your data.
- When you duplicate a file on an APFS-formatted volume, that file doesn't use additional storage space on the volume. Deleting a duplicate file frees up only the space required by any data you might have added to the duplicate. If you no longer need any copies of the file, you can recover all of the storage space by deleting both the duplicate and the original file.
- If you're using a pro app and Optimize Mac Storage, learn how to make sure that your projects are always on your Mac and able to access their files.