To use any of these key combinations, press and hold the keys immediately after pressing the power button to turn on your Mac, or after your Mac begins to restart. Keep holding until the described behavior occurs.
- Command (⌘)-R: Start up from the built-in macOS Recovery system. Or use Option-Command-R or Shift-Option-Command-R to start up from macOS Recovery over the Internet. macOS Recovery installs different versions of macOS, depending on the key combination you use while starting up. If your Mac is using a firmware password, you're prompted to enter the password.
- Option (⌥) or Alt: Start up to Startup Manager, which allows you to choose other available startup disks or volumes. If your Mac is using a firmware password, you're prompted to enter the password.
- Option-Command-P-R:Reset NVRAM or PRAM. If your Mac is using a firmware password, it ignores this key combination or starts up from macOS Recovery.
- Shift (⇧): Start up in safe mode. Disabled when using a firmware password.
- D: Start up to the Apple Diagnostics utility. Or use Option-Dto start up to this utility over the Internet. Disabled when using a firmware password.
- N: Start up from a NetBoot server, if your Mac supports network startup volumes. To use the default boot image on the server, hold down Option-N instead. Disabled when using a firmware password.
- Command-S: Start up in single-user mode. Disabled in macOS Mojave or later, or when using a firmware password.
- T: Start up in target disk mode. Disabled when using a firmware password.
- Command-V: Start up in verbose mode. Disabled when using a firmware password.
- Eject (⏏) or F12 or mouse button or trackpad button: Eject removable media, such as an optical disc. Disabled when using a firmware password.
Intel® Atom™ processors are not supported. It is supported on Windows. and macOS. and includes an application, driver, and libraries to monitor and estimate real-time processor package power information in watts using the energy counters in the processor. A community of users running Mac OS X on x86 hardware. Hi i was usinig mac osx 10.10.5 and intel compiler fortran 2015 and everything worked just fine, after updating to mac osx 10.11 when i use ifort in terminal it says ' command not found ' but gfortran 5.1 works fine.
If a key combination doesn't work
If a key combination doesn't work at startup, one of these these solutions might help:
- Be sure to press and hold all keys in the combination together, not one at a time.
- Shut down your Mac. Then press the power button to turn on your Mac. Then press and hold the keys as your Mac starts up.
- Wait a few seconds before pressing the keys, to give your Mac more time to recognize the keyboard as it starts up. Some keyboards have a light that flashes briefly at startup, indicating that the keyboard is recognized and ready for use.
- If you're using a wireless keyboard, plug it into your Mac, if possible. Or use your built-in keyboard or a wired keyboard. If you're using a keyboard made for a PC, such as a keyboard with a Windows logo, try a keyboard made for Mac.
- If you're using Boot Camp to start up from Microsoft Windows, set Startup Disk preferences to start up from macOS instead. Then shut down or restart and try again.
Remember that some key combinations are disabled when your Mac is using a firmware password.
- Learn what to do if your Mac doesn't turn on.
- Learn about Mac keyboard shortcuts that you can use after your Mac has started up.
Download Niresh Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9 DVD ISO free standalone offline setup for AMD and Intel Computers. Niresh Mac OSX Mavericks Zone is a powerful operating system with all the latest enhancements and fixes with better compatibility features.
Niresh Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9 DVD ISO Review
Mavericks Zone provides a stable and a reliable operating system featuring latest updates from Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 with different fixes and enhancements. It includes better stability and compatibility features to enhance the performance of the operating system. A straightforward and familiar user interface helps the users to take complete control over the operating system. Also, it is a very lightweight operating system that provides better security and ultimate level of performance.
Additionally, this powerful OS provides Gmail in OS X Mail, various fixes with Gmail settings, Mailboxes search improvements, and contacts fixes in Mail. Moreover, this operating system also provides VoiceOver fixes that prevent to speak sentences containing emoji. Updates Shared Links automatically and numerous other powerful features makes it a stable and a better operating system. All in a nutshell, it is a stable release of Niresh Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9 with numerous enhancements and new features.
Features of Niresh Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9
- Better compatibility and stability
- Enhanced performance features
- Familiar user interface
- Different email fixes
- Shared Links updates
- VoiceOver fixes to speak sentences
- Gmail in OS X Mail improvements
- Search improvements in Mailboxes
- Better security features
- Shared Links updates
- Works with both Intel and AMD processors
- Different other powerful features
Technical Details of Niresh Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9 DVD ISO
- File Name: OSX-Mavericks.iso
- File Size: 5.0 GB
- Developer: Apple
Mac Os For Intel Pentium Dual Core
System Requirements for Niresh Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9 DVD ISO
Mac Osx For Intel Pentium
- 10 GB free HDD
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel or AMD Processor
Arm Mac Vs Intel Mac
Niresh Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9 DVD ISO Free Download
Mac Os For Intel Pc
Download Niresh Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9 latest version free standalone offline DVD ISO image installer. You can also download Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.5