How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
And if you're interested in the reverse procedure - getting Microsoft's software on Apple's hardware, in other words - check out our guide to installing Windows on a Mac. What you'll need to run. Get all the features of Windows 10 Home operating system plus Remote Desktop, Windows Information Protection., BitLocker. and a suite of tools designed for business use. Licensed for one PC or Mac.Windows Information Protection requires either Mobile Device Management or System Center Configuration Manager to manage settings. While Mac hardware and software is denoted by its stability, the difference here has lessened. The odds of getting a virus or malware with a PC remain higher than with a Mac, but this is more about the numbers game than technology. About 7.5% of the computers in use are Mac, according to IDC, so hackers spend more time and creativity attacking PCs. 1-12 of over 50,000 results for Software: Mac Software Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 Download 1 Person Compatible on Windows 10 and Apple macOS PC/Mac Download. CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers.
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
Dressmaker ii instructions. To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.
Install Windows on your Mac
Boot Camp is a utility that comes with your Mac and lets you switch between macOS and Windows. Download your copy of Windows 10, then let Boot Camp Assistant walk you through the installation steps.
Update AMD graphics drivers for Windows in Boot Camp
Best Mac Software
Download and install the latest AMD graphics drivers for Windows on Mac models that use AMD graphics.Update AMD graphics drivers for Windows
Use your Apple keyboard in Windows
You can use an Apple keyboard or a keyboard designed for Microsoft Windows with your Mac. Many of the keys that you'd see on a PC have equivalent keys on an Apple keyboard.
Free Apple Programs DownloadLearn more about keyboards and Boot Camp
Have a question? Ask everyone.
The members of our Apple Support Community can help answer your question. Or, if someone’s already asked, you can search for the best answer.Ask now
Mac Software For Pc
Tell us how we can help
Mac software download, free
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support