The Apple mouse makes it easy to navigate with smooth scrolling, and the Magic mouse features a multitouch surface with gesture support. You can add extra storage for your MacBook, transfer large files between work and home, or back up important data with a Mac external hard drive. Browse, purchase, and download apps for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, or Apple TV in the App Store. Learn how to use the App Store. Build, battle, explore, and more. Discover more than 100 exclusive single-player and multiplayer games with no ads or in-app purchases.
Win 7 for mac. If you own a Mac, you're looking at a Boot Camp installation of 7. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions can work, but older Macs are best sticking to the 32-bit version. Boot Camp 2.1 supports the. Windows 7 free download - Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Connector, Adobe Photoshop CC, Microsoft Office 2011, and many more programs. Apple Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 Supplemental Update. I only gave 10 GB for Windows 7 since I only use it to open Windows specific files such as.exe and stuff. If you are going to start using it more than your Mac OS X, I would probably give it at least 100 GB or more to use. Now to begin Windows, just restart your laptop and complete the setup protocol. Office Suite 2020 Microsoft Word 2019 2016 2013 2010 2007 365 Compatible Software CD Powered by Apache OpenOfficeTM for PC Windows 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32 64 Bit & Mac OS X - No Yearly Subscription! By PixelClassics.
How to back up with iCloud
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > [your name] and tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.
How to back up with iTunes
Mac Store Website
- Connect your device to your computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps. If you forgot your passcode, get help.
- Locate your device on your computer. If your device doesn’t appear on your computer, learn what to do.
- If you want to save Health and Activity data from your iPhone or Apple Watch, you need to encrypt your backup:
- Select the box called Encrypt [device] backup and create a memorable password.
- If you don’t need to save your Health and Activity data, you can make a backup that isn’t encrypted. Just click Back Up Now.
- Write down your password and store it somewhere safe, because there’s no way to recover your iTunes backups without this password.