Oct 08, 2019. Garmin Support Center is where you will find answers to frequently asked questions and resources to help with all of your Garmin products. Download the Sonos app for iOS, Android, FireOS, Windows, and macOS. Aug 11, 2020.-->
Applies to:Office for Mac, Office 2019 for Mac, Office 2016 for Mac
Mac Updates Downloads 10.7
Microsoft AutoUpdate (MAU) version 3.18 and later includes the msupdate command-line tool. This can be used to start the update process for Microsoft applications produced for Mac, such as Office. The tool is primarily designed for IT administrators so that they have more precise control over when updates are applied. You can download the latest version of MAU from this link.
msupdate works by sending Apple Events to the MAU daemon. On macOS 10.14 Mojave and later, you may see a privacy prompt when running msupdate for the first time. Mac store locations. If you are using an enterprise management tool such as Jamf Pro, you should deploy a Privacy Preferences Policy Control (PPPC) payload to pre-approve access. Samples of such a payload can be downloaded from here.
Use the following steps to start using the tool:
- Open the Terminal application
cd /Library/Application Support/Microsoft/MAU2.0/Microsoft AutoUpdate.app/Contents/MacOS
The following options are displayed:
Examples of how to use msupdate
Mac Update Download Corrupted
- Display the current configuration parameters for AutoUpdate:
- Display the current configuration parameters in machine-readable format:
./msupdate --config --format plist
- List all available updates:
- Download and install all available updates:
- Download and install the latest updates for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint:
./msupdate --install --apps MSWD2019 XCEL2019 PPT32019
- Download and install a version-specific update for Outlook:
./msupdate --install --apps OPIM2019 --version 16.17.180090901
Free Mac Updates Downloads
The following table lists the applications for Mac supported by AutoUpdate. The identifier is used when specifying the
--apps parameter. When specifying multiple applications on the command-line, separate identifiers with a space.
|Application||Latest version1||2016 version2|
|Skype for Business||MSFB16|
|Intune Company Portal||IMCP01|
1 These identifiers are used for Office 2019 for Mac, either a retail or a volume licensed version, and for Office for Mac (from an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 plan) running on macOS version 10.12 (Sierra) or later.
2 These identifiers are used for Office 2016 for Mac, either a retail or a volume licensed version, and for Office for Mac (from an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 plan) running on macOS version 10.11 (El Capitan) or earlier.
Macbook air a1237. Note
- If an update is pending for MAU itself, that update must be applied before any applications can be updated.
- Identifiers are not case-sensitive when run interactively from the command-line, but use the character casing from the table above when running from a management tool such as Jamf Pro.
- Update history and release notes for Office for Mac