To create a ringtone on your Mac, prepare it on your Mac using GarageBand or Logic Pro, then share it to iCloud Drive so you can open it in GarageBand on your iPhone or iPad. Once it's on your iPhone or iPad, export the song as a ringtone from GarageBand, then assign the ringtone. Or just create the ringtone directly on your iPhone or iPad.
Set up iCloud Drive
This ringtone maker for PC is able to make ringtones by recording music clips from YouTube, Spotify, Dailymotion, computer music and microphone. With this PC ringtone maker, you can adjust the parameters of bit rate and sample rate to enhance sound quality and manually edit ringtone tags like album, title, year, etc. No.2 AVCWare Ringtone Maker. IPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac lets you create your own stylish ringtone out of virtually any audio or video, and directly transfer the custom ringtone to your iPhone. Want something cool and special? This smart iPhone Ringtone Maker's built-in recorder, Groove Box allows you to make cool ringtones at your fingertips. 'With Ringtone Maker, you can create ringtones and notification alerts from the music on your phone. Simply open the app, select your favorite song and save it as a ringtone. You can cut your ringtone any way you like, with editing controls that let you choose the start, end and length of your ringtone. Make Ringtones for Your iPhone. Create high-quality ringtones for your iPhone simply and easily. More cost-effective than the iTunes Store, and easier than.
Make Ringtone Macbook
To share songs from your Mac to GarageBand for iOS, you need iCloud Drive. Intego mac internet security x9 torrent. If you haven’t already, set up iCloud Drive on your Mac and your iPhone or iPad.
Share your project
Making Ringtones On Android
- On your Mac, open the project in Logic Pro or GarageBand.
- Share it to GarageBand for iOS:
- In GarageBand, choose Share > Project to GarageBand for iOS.
- In Logic Pro X, choose File > Share > Project to GarageBand for iOS.
- Select the 'GarageBand for iOS' folder in iCloud Drive, then click Save.
Export the project as a ringtone
- Open GarageBand on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- In the My Songs browser, tap Browse , tap Select, then tap the project you shared from your Mac.
- Tap , then tap Ringtone.
- Enter a name for the ringtone, then tap Export. If the ringtone is longer than 30 seconds, tap Continue to have GarageBand shorten the ringtone automatically. Or, tap Cancel to return to the song so you can shorten it.
- Tap Export.
- When the ringtone is finished exporting, you can assign the ringtone.
Making Ringtones For Iphone On Mac
Assign the ringtone
After you’ve exported your project as a ringtone, you can set it as your standard ringtone, or assign it to a contact. Tap 'Use sound as,' then choose an option:
- To use the ringtone as your standard ringtone, replacing the existing ringtone, tap Standard Ringtone.
- To use the ringtone as your standard text tone, replacing the existing text tone, tap Standard Text Tone.
- To associate a ringtone with one of your contacts, tap 'Assign to contact,' then choose a contact.
- To return to the My Songs browser without assigning the ringtone, tap Done.