Download Mozilla Firefox, a free Web browser. Firefox is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control online. Get Firefox for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS today! Firefox for mac 8.
- Mind Mapping Software Free For Mac
- Free Mind For Mac Download
- Mind Map software, free download For Mac
- Mind Map For Mac Free
- Free Mind App For Mac
- Mind Maps Free For Mac
SimpleMind Lite - Mind Mapping for PC and Mac. Written by ModelMaker Tools BV. Category: Productivity Release date: 2019-12-02 Licence: Free Software version: 1.25.0 File size: 2.57 MB Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.10. Keywords: tiny memory, cross-platform, Java-based, intuitive UI. Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux. Freemind is a Java-language free mind map software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems using tiny memory.The minimalist style shows its positioning on the rich inner rather than fancy graphics. At 1 st glimpse SimpleMind for Mac may look a bit complicated as it has got many buttons which are displayed on the top Toolbar. SimpleMind for Mac is a simple and easy to use application. From it’s left panel users can access the structure of mind map and also for creating and deleting different folders while on the right side of the panel you can easily visualize as well as edit the mind. XMind is the most professional and popular mind mapping tool. Millions of people use XMind to clarify thinking, manage complex information, brainstorming, get.
Download miMind - Easy Mind Mapping for PC free at BrowserCam. CryptoBees. developed and designed miMind - Easy Mind Mapping application to work with Android mobile phone and iOS however, you could perhaps install miMind - Easy Mind Mapping on PC or MAC. Have you ever wondered how you can download miMind - Easy Mind Mapping PC? No worries, we're going to break it down for everyone into relatively easy steps.
How to Install miMind - Easy Mind Mapping for PC:
- Get started in downloading BlueStacks emulator in your PC.
- After the installer finishes downloading, double-click it to get you started with the installation process.
- Check out the first couple of steps and click on 'Next' to begin another step in set up.
- When you see 'Install' on-screen, mouse click on it to start the final installation process and click on 'Finish' immediately after its finally ended.
- At this point, either from your windows start menu or maybe desktop shortcut open BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Before you start to install miMind - Easy Mind Mapping for pc, you should give BlueStacks Android emulator with the Google account.
- Ultimately, you should be brought to google playstore page this enables you to search for miMind - Easy Mind Mapping application by utilizing the search bar and install miMind - Easy Mind Mapping for PC or Computer.
When it comes to organizing ideas and thoughts, mind mapping is an ideal method. Thanks to Tony Buzan, the inventor of mind mapping, we can quickly organize our thoughts for business or personal uses.
Although there are plenty of Mac mind mapping apps available in the App Store, most of them require payment and not worth it just for occasional users. Luckily, here we found the 9 best mind mapping software for Mac.
Top Free Mind Mapping Software for Mac
GitMindis a free browser-based mind mapping application. It has an extremely simple interface and numerous mind map templates to choose from. The template categories vary widely from project management to wedding timeline. Thus, when you need some graphic tools to present your ideas intuitively, and you have no idea about designing a mind map, GitMind is the best choice for you.
- Automatic layout
- Support team collaboration on one map
- Hundreds of free editable mind map templates
- Retrieve history versions & secure cloud storage
Get Started:GitMind Website
SimpleMind (macOS, Windows, iOS, Android)
SimpleMind is as easy to use as its name implies. The most unique function of SimpleMind is you can import a PDF file and transfer it to a mind map. It’s extremely useful when you want to mind map the ideas in an e-book or an article. For mobile versions, users can add video and voice memos to mind maps. It’s dedicated to simplifying the process of making a mind map.
- Allows to convert PDF to mind maps
- Users can create reusable mind map styles
Download:SimpleMind Mac Version
FreeMind (Any OS)
FreeMind is a premier open-source mind mapping application written in Java. Though FreeMind may not be updated any longer, it’s still very popular for making mind maps. FreeMind users built a mind map gallery voluntarily so that you can refer to it for inspiration. FreeMind allows users to export mind maps to HTML files. Moreover, since FreeMind stores maps in XML files, it takes little risks of switching away to another mind map tool.
- Can switch to other mind map tools
- Limited support for fancy graphics
iMindMap (macOS, Windows, iOS)
Ayoa was previously called iMindMap, but includes much more than mind mapping. If you are looking for an alternative to Trello for project and task management, Ayoa is what you need. Its task side panel stores due dates, file attachments, and checklists. What’s more, you can even receive a daily review email to check upcoming deadlines.
- Real-time collaboration on mind maps and task boards
- Instant messaging
- Sync with Google, Evernote and Dropbox
Download:iMindMap Mac Version
Mindly (macOS, iOS, Android)
If you are looking for some tools which could maximize your creativity, Mindly is the answer. One concept leads to another and with Mindly it’s even easier to form a universe of thoughts. To some degree, its expanding hierarchical structure is not always befitting formal cases.
- Sync data on different devices
- Keeps focused on one element
Download:Mindly Mac Version
MindMeister (Web, iOS, Android, macOS, Windows)
For MindMeister, it’s worth mentioning that it allows you to embed live videos into the canvas. You may add members of the team and also comment on ideas. Since MindMeister is integrated with MeisterTask, it makes project management even more convenient.
- Supports to import FreeMind, XMind, MindManager files
- Users can create an animated presentation of the mind map
Download:MindMeister Mac Version
Draw.io (Web, macOS, Linux, Windows, Chrome OS)
With Draw.io, you can almost create anything you want, not only mind maps. Besides an extensive shape library and various templates, it also integrates with Confluence and Jira. Confluence users can convert Gliffy to Draw.io with one click and Jira users can find every diagram related to Jira issues.
Mind Mapping Software Free For Mac
- Works online & offline
- Integrates with Google Drive, Office 365 and etc
- A little harder than common mind map makers
Get Started:Draw.io Website Flash for ios mac.
Coggle is a browser-based mind mapping tool as well. It’s special because of its multiple starting points, floating texts and images. Users can control line paths and change text alignments in Coggle. Additionally, users can invite collaborators by sharing a link and they can edit the mind map anonymously, which means no registration is required.
Free Mind For Mac Download
- Team members don’t need to log in to collaborate
- Still can view diagrams if subscription expired
Get Started:Coggle Website
Mind Map software, free download For Mac
MindMup is an online option for mind mapping. Google and Office 365 authentication make account management easier. Users can also add measurements to mind map nodes to present important factors.
Mind Map For Mac Free
- Convert mind maps to PDF, PPT and outlines
- Users can create a storyboard of idea slides
Get Started:MindMup Website
Free Mind App For Mac
Above are the best 9 mind mapping software for macOS we selected in 2020. Whether you like simple and fast solutions, or you have a rigid standard on designing and displaying, you can find an application that fits you.