The last OpenOffice version supporting Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is OpenOffice 4.0.1. Hardware Requirements ¶ CPU: Intel Processor. OpenMTP is free, open-source and works on any Mac device running macOS v10.10 or higher. To learn more about the project and download the app, visit the developer’s GitHub page from the link below.
The current Apache OpenOffice supports Apple OS X version10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite),10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra),10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina).
Open Source For Mac Os
Lexmark x1270 software for mac. The last OpenOffice version supporting Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger),10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is OpenOffice 4.0.1.
- CPU: Intel Processor
- Memory: Minimum 512 Mbytes RAM.
- Storage: At least 400 Mbytes available disk space for a default install via download.
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution with 16.7 million colours.
Best Open Source Mac Software
Open Source Software For Mac Os
- Click here to download
- Click here to get install instructions for OpenOffice on macOS
- Click here to get help and support in the Community Support Forums