Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating systems, and many applications, our experts understand how everything works together and can help resolve most issues in a single conversation.
With TripIt on Mac, you can review all your plans in one place, edit and share your trip details, and research your destination, all while multitasking with other Mac apps. Your itinerary is even available offline, whether you’re at your desk or at 35,000 feet. Explore more Mac Catalyst apps. Above all, ArchiTouch 3D is the most complete Architecture Design App available on both Mac and iPad. You can store your plans in iCloud and work on them anywhere. Design complete floor plans with doors, windows, staircases, different wall sizes and any angle. All dimensions, angles and surfaces are adjusted in. The Mobile Plans app helps you get online in easily and in more places on your Windows 10 PC. Sign up for a data plan and connect with mobile operators in your area. You will need a supported SIM card.
Enjoy 3 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Mac.
Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.2
3d interior design for mac. The lighting wizard and Sun Direction tool help you plan how much light you want and where to place it.Estimator: The estimator will help you keep track of your project and will provide scales for doors, windows and much more besides.3D Rendering: Generation of high-quality 3D renderings in real time.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site3
- Mail-in repair for portable computers3: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Best Floor Plan App For Mac
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax1
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
How to buy
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Mac and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 800-275-2273
AppleCare+ available for:
- MacBook Air
- 13” MacBook Pro
- 15” MacBook Pro
- 16” MacBook Pro
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. Canoscan for mac installer. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
Lesson Plan App For Macbook
Get support now by phone or chat,
set up a repair, and more.
Magic Plan App For Mac
Call Apple Support at 1-800-APLCARE.