Eb Ab Bbm Gb Ebm Db Abm B Chords for Robben Ford - The Brother (studio - album version) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Robben Lee Ford (born December 16, 1951) is an American blues, jazz, and rock guitarist. He was a member of the L.A. Express and Yellowjackets, and has collaborated with Miles Davis, Joni Mitchell, George Harrison, Larry Carlton, Rick Springfield, Little Feat and Kiss.He was named one of the '100 Greatest Guitarists of the 20th Century' by Musician magazine. TABCRAWLER Online Sheet Music & Lyrics Archive Member Votes: 0 / 5(0 votes) TAB VIEWS for revelation power tab: 2238 To to be able to download PDF tabs, rate, comment & submit guitar tabs, bass tabs, keyboard tab, lyrics and drum tab files you must LOGIN TO TABCRAWLER Online Guitar Tabs & Guitar Pro, Bass Tab, Drum Tabs Archive MEMBERS ONLY AREA. Guitar Composed by Robben Ford. Hal Leonard Guitar Recorded Versions. Jazz Fusion and Blues. Guitar tablature songbook. With guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Revelation Robben Ford Pdf Tamil Serial Actress Neepa Hot Pics Operation Flashpoint Bad Serial Number Given In Setup Fallout New Vegas Cracked Launcher Tankzors V42C2 42 Java Aiwa Ts-w35u Owners Manual: Free Programs Utilities And Apps Sharpeye 2 Serial Driver Mini Vci J2534 Vcds 11 11 Download Crack For Idm.
|Studio album by|
Shades (1986) is the fourth studio album from the jazz group Yellowjackets. The album's first track, 'And You Know That' won the 'Best R&B Instrumental' Grammy Award. The album debuted on the Billboard Top Jazz Album chart on July 5, 1986 and would spend 32 weeks on the chart, eventually peaking at #4. It was the last to feature drummer Ricky Lawson.
The album features the original recording of the Yellowjackets' live staple 'Revelation' (featuring vocal group Perri) as well as the Donald Fagen-penned title track. Revelation is one the group's most popular tunes, often covered by other artists, including Robben Ford on Talk to Your Daughter (1988).
- 'And You Know That' (Ricky Lawson, Russell Ferrante) - 5:35
- 'New Shoes' (Marc Russo, Ferrante) - 5:18
- 'One Family' (Jimmy Haslip, Eric Marienthal, Ferrante) - 5:38
- 'Revelation' (Ferrante, Lorraine Perry) - 5:13
- 'Oasis' (Ferrante) - 5:27
- 'Regular Folks' (Ferrante) - 5:03
- 'Black Tie' (Ferrante) - 5:46
- 'Sonja's Sanfona' (Haslip, Bill Gable) - 6:27
- 'Shades' - (Donald Fagen) - 5:15
- 'Wildcats & Cougars' (Robben Ford, Haslip, Ferrante) - 5:34
- Russell Ferrante – keyboards
- Jimmy Haslip – 5-string bass, piccolo bass
- Ricky Lawson – acoustic drums, Simmons drums, percussion
- Marc Russo – alto saxophone
Robben Ford Guitars
- Guest Musicians
- Rory Kaplan – Fairlight CMI programming
- Bill Gable – PPG Wave 2.3 programming (8)
- Bruce Hornsby – accordion (8)
- Paulinho da Costa – percussion
- Perri – vocals (4)
- Yellowjackets – producers
- Erik Zobler – engineer (basic tracks), mixing
- Gary Wagner – engineer (overdubs), mix consultant
- Duncan Aldridge – assistant engineer
- Gerry Brown – assistant engineer
- Larry Mah – assistant engineer
- Michael Ross – assistant engineer
- Brian Gardner – mastering
- Jeff Lancaster (L-Shape Ltd.) – art direction
- Dennis Keeley – photography
- Gerry Puhara – styling
- Gary Borman (Kragen & Co.) – management
- Recorded at Bill Schnee Studios and Mad Hatter Studios (Los Angeles, CA).
- Mixed at Soundcastle and Mama Jo's Recording Studio (Hollywood, CA).
- Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering (Hollywood, CA).
1986 - 29th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Robben Ford Albums
|'And You Know That'||Best R&B Instrumental Performance|
Robben Ford Youtube
- ^Connolly, Dave. Yellowjackets: Shades > Review at AllMusic. Retrieved December 1, 2011.
- ^ ab'Past Winners Search'. GRAMMY.com. Retrieved December 1, 2011.
Watching Robben Ford take the stage is equal parts gratifying, awe-inspiring, and challenging—a perfect storm of creativity and emotion that results in some seriously good music. As soon as he plays his first note, you realize that you’re in the presence of a bonafide guitar master. With five Grammy nominations, a three-decade-long solo career, and a resume that includes Miles Davis, Joni Mitchell, and George Harrison, his accomplishments reflect the versatility and musicality of someone who has pursued their true calling. During a live performance, Robben is acutely tuned in, feeding off of the energy of the audience, and fully prepared to throw you a curve ball at any moment. In other words, it’s an experience not to be missed.
As of 2018, this long-time Californian has relocated to Nashville in search of new musical inspiration. Embraced by the local scene and fellow guitar master, Vince Gill, Ford is happy to find a new home in this eclectic musical melting pot. An avid songwriter with an inclination towards production, Ford excels at spending time in the studio and working on a variety of projects. This new era of creative output features him at the helm, highlighting both up-and-coming artists as well as some of the best instrumentalists that “Music City” has to offer.
An important and essential component of Robben’s career is his commitment to teaching and passing on what he’s learned over the past 40 years to current and future musicians. His instructional videos and clinics over this time have culminated in a collaboration with TrueFire and the birth of the Robben Ford Guitar Dojo. The wealth of his expertise and creativity is generously presented in these state-of-the-art productions, and will be, for years to come.