Finding a custom ROM for any android smartphone is not easy. And finding a stable custom ROM is really difficult. Stable custom ROM is important because you don’t want some of your favorite features not working because of BUGS and it’s really disappointing and that’s why there are some stable custom ROM for every smartphone. Stable custom ROM not always 100% bug free BUT they have really less number of bugs like 1 or 2. And the best part about stable custom roms are they are fully optimized for your smartphone. And guys while find best stable custom ROM for Samsung galaxy s duos 2 s7582 i found a perfect stable custom ROM for Samsung galaxy s duos 2 gt 7582.
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Lollipop Rom Download Free
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Lollipop Rom Download For Pc
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Mobilni Svet
Stable custom rom for Samsung galaxy s duos 2 s7582.
- Download Lollipop Rom: Core 2 Filename - Lollichar ( 291 MB ) Download - ( Mega ). Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus comes with 6.7' 1440p Display with 120Hz Refresh rate.
- Sep 05, 2020 Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355M: Firmware: Samsung Galaxy Core 4G SM-G3518: Firmware: Samsung Galaxy Core Advance GT-I8580: Firmware: Samsung Galaxy Core Lite LTE SM.
- Samsung Galaxy Core II Android smartphone. Announced Jun 2014. Features 4.5″ TFT display, 5 MP primary camera, 2000 mAh battery, 4 GB storage, 768 MB RAM.
- Samsung has no plans to update Samsung Galaxy Core 2 to Android 5.0 Lollipop, But Thanks to Char Les for making a Lollipop Themed custom Rom for Samsung Galaxy Core 2.
Download official TWRP custom recovery flash file for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355HN from the link here and learn how to install/flash via Odin, Samsung official flash tool. If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
This custom rom runs on Android Version 5.1 (lollipop). When you install it you will understand how smooth and lag free this lollipop custom rom it is.
IT ONLY HAS ONE BUGS AND THAT’S OF FM RADIO THAT DOESN’T WORK BUT THAT WILL NOT BOTHER THAT MUCH.
Here are the steps you need to follow to install lollipop stable custom rom in your Samsung galaxy s duos 2 GT 7582:-
- 1.Download LOLLIPOP STABLE CUSTOM ROM. (Keep your rom inside your SD card).
- 2. Install CWM Recovery. And it’s compulsory to have CWM RECOVERY . And if you use TWRP RECOVERY it will not proceed further than Samsung logo.
- 3.Power off you device then press POWER BUTTON+VOLUME UP BUTTON+HOME SCREEN BUTTON at the same time to go to your recovery.
- 4. Open CWM Recovery then go to wipe data/factory reset (by using you volume keys ) and select it with Power button.
- 5.Then you will see YES after 6-8 NO . Select YES by clicking the power button.
- 6. After wipe is successfully completed go to INSTALL ZIP.
- 7.Then select CHOOSE ZIP FROM SDCARD.
- 8.Then select your rom from your sd Card the name of the rom will be “lollipop ExtremeBuild v2.zip” select it.
- 9. Then wait for your stable lollipop custom rom to be install in you Samsung galaxy s duos 2.
- 10. After your lollipop rom is installed your phone will start rebooting. 11.Then after 15-20 min of reboot your Samsung galaxy s duos 2 will have a lollipop stable custom rom installed.
Here’s a tutorial on how to install lollipop custom rom on Samsung galaxy s duos 2 s7582:-
AFTER ALL THIS STABLE CUSTOM ROM WILL BE INSTALLED IN YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY S DUOS 2 GT-7582.IF YOU ARE FACING ANY PROBLEM WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.
In this post, we included – how to Flash Official Stock Rom on Samsung Galaxy CORE 2 SM-G355HN and we give you all needed files to Flash and we discuss about errors of flashing Rom and we offer you solutions for errors. we use Odin tool but we also give you all Flashing methods
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM– Stock ROM is Original ROM/ Official Rom that your phone have. IF you buy a android phone. It have a Stock ROM. Stock ROM is default ROM.
Warranty – Stock ROM does not avoid your warranty. One of the reasons that android people don’t go for Custom ROMs is warranty. If you install custom ROM then your warranty is canceled on time.
Premium Apps – Premium apps is which you did not install apps. Normally stock ROMs come with unique premium apps to attract customers. These premium apps differ from one mobile vendor to another vendor. These apps can be anything like music players, apps stores, widgets, Track-ID (Sony) , S voice (Samsung)
Security– in stock ROM, You can be sure that it does not contain/include any spywares, malwares, backdoor,trojan or other malicious tools but Custom Rom
Before Flash Stock Rom on Samsung Galaxy CORE 2 SM-G355HN, you should know these things
♥ You can do this if you want to Go back to Custom Rom to Official Stock Rom.
♥ phone’s pc software does not want to install but phone driver must works on your PC without error.
♥ This Stock Rom has to be installed on thismodel only.
Why I want to Install Stock Rom
♥ When phone does not on.
♥Install Lollipop on Samsung phone
♥Install Marshmallow Samsung phone
♥ When phone does not pass “LOGO” Screen / boot image
♥ When phone get “could not do normal boot Odin mode” error
♥ When phone get “System errors”
♥ If you think though your phone go crazy / Slow even after performing reset, then you can flash Stock Rom
♥ When phone broke after rooting.
Requirement for Flashing Official Firmware/ ROM
♦Your phone should have 50% + battery.
♦Enable developer mood and USB Debugging
♦ Odin – link is below
♦ Stock Rom – Link is below
Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy CORE 2 SM-G355HN
First of all, get backup (easy and ultimate backup) your apps, contacts, messages, photos, videos,Music, Call Logs,Whatapp Viber Messages and any other important data stored on the internal storage and external Storage (SD Card) before Flashing.
After Then, download and install USB drivers. If you phone working fine with your computer then go to Step three.
Download Official Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy CORE 2 SM-G355HN
Third step is Firmware. please go to this site and choose one of OfficialStock Romfor Ms office for mac students. your phone listed there and Download it. (first you have to sign up. Download speed is 500KB – 2MB so, no need to pay. use free one) alternative site – http://samsung-updates.com/
(If you Install Thailand Rom/, you can useEnglish language or any other language So don’t worry that)after downloading, extract it. To extract, you will need this Software. after extracting, you will see file tar.md5
♥ Note– What is the Stock & Custom Rom? Firmware? Bootloader?
Turn off your phone. And Boot into download mode. To do this, press and hold “volume down + home + power” at the same time until you see the warning screen with a yellow triangle sign,
Must watch – about Odin Buttons & Check boxes for Beginner
- Download Odin tool
- Extract Odin and Odin.exe. and install Odin and launch it.
2. After that, press Volume up key from phone. to go – Download Mode/Odin mode
3. after pressing Volume Up key, you can see “added” message on Odin. If there is not Added MSG then Be sure to check your Data Cable are working.
In case your phone is not detected by Odin, try the following things:
- you can try reinstalling the Samsung USB Drivers.
- Reboot your phone and turn off USB Debugging and turn it on again.
- Try changing the USB cable
- Connecting to other ports.
- See more
Now Click on PDA/AP Icon and browse to the extract of the firmware and select. after selecting you can see firmware location on odin “path box.
1.Now click “Start”. Odin will be start install files to your phone. Don’t unplug.
2.Once you get a PASS!message on Odin. you can unplug your phone. but you can see on phone screen. there are several installing. app,android… let’s them to install itself. (first boot may required some time. so wait)
After turn on the phone, then Wipe your phone. If you checked “auto Reboot” then phone auto restart
you can now enjoy your official firmware.
Errors and Solutions
I can’t Flash Stock Rom on Samsung Galaxy CORE 2 SM-G355HN
please try with this post step by step and Please Make sure that Firmware/Stock Rom is match for your device.
PDA = Baseband version
How to watch PDA and base version
phone >> About >> Baseband version>> XXXXXXXXXX
sammobile >> PDA >> XXXXXXXX
First 7 letters of PDA and phone version must be same.
If you come across bootloop
Remove the battery and then put it back again. Boot to Recovery by holding Volume Up + Home + Power. Choose “wipe data/factory reset” then select “Yes” after then Select Reboot to System. If you want Step by Step dedicate link here
Fail! message/All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
try again and try Different Rom. Be Sure to Step by step with Us
Phone says “Could not do normal boot odin mode”
This is Normal error follow this could not do normal boot odin mode
I flash my device, Now phone is stuck displaying the logo screan
Try to Factory Reset and Wipe cache and try again
it says “signature verification failed”
try Different Rom. Be Sure to Step by step with Us
Invalid Ext4 Image Error
you will need to install the PIT file. Note – If you have a S7 64GB, for example, the PIT must be from the same model. We have Guide post to solve this problem so, please use it slow your problem. If you want to contact us then please send MSG or Comment.
MD5 hash value is invalid” Error
this error come to you when Odin is unable to verify the hash value of the file
may File is corrupt
File didn’t download properly
I can’t go to recovery mood
- Turn off the your computer and Turn on.
- Turn off your phone. (remove the battery)
- Connect your phone to Computer
- Power button + Volume down + Home button.
- Open the Odin and. press Volume up.
- Then you can see, Odin show the message “added”.
But you can’t smile till. because you need to install Stock Rom again, because you image is Broken.
Odin fails at hidden.img.ext4/ Firmware upgrade encountered an isuue. please select recovery mood in kies and try again
- Turn off your phone. (remove the battery)
- put it to battery.
- Go Download mode. by pressing “Power button + Volume down + Home button”
- See more.
Odin “fail” error and “nand erase all”/ Nand write start fail on odin
There is the discussion about this error in Xda forum. Go and solve your problem.
How to install Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy CORE 2 SM-G355HN
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Lollipop Rom Download Free
we know,some phones Versions still not received updated android, It depend on country too. imagine that you are in Sri Lanka and you phone have Lollipop. But your version Thailand phone may be received Marshmallow. So, If there is available Marshmallow or Lollipop then you can also Flash it as a Stock ROM. (you can update to marshmallow)
How to install Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy CORE 2 SM-G355HN
we know,some phones Versions still not received updated android, It depend on country too. imagine that you are in Sri Lanka and you phone have Lollipop. But your version Thailand phone may be received Marshmallow. So, If there is available Marshmallow or Lollipop then you can also Flash it as a Stock ROM.(you can update to Lollipop)
How to install Kitkat on Samsung Galaxy CORE 2 SM-G355HN
YES.you can go back to kikat android versions. . So, If there is available (sammobile-see above) Kitkat then you can also Flash it as a Stock ROM. (you can update to kitkat)
How to revert back to the previous version of Android
When you Flash new Custom Rom, If it is still testing one then you will definitely get errors. Like Camera fail, WIFI fail, NFC,GPS fails. So, in this situation, You have to get previous version of android OS. But is there any chance todowngrade Android lollipop to kitkat or Marshmallow to Lollipop? I would Like to say. YES YOU CAN. you can use this post to go Back to kikat or Lollipop.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Lollipop Rom Download For Pc
My phone stuck on boot logo/keep restarting
That means your current Rom is Corrupted or damaged. Now you have to Install Stock Rom to ON your phone. use this post to Flash new Stock Rom.
Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again
there is aguide about this problem, please read
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Mobilni Svet
If this guide line was help, then please share this guide line to Facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guide line on Facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to reply. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.