Datum is a streamlined and efficient OS X application that provides you with all the necessary tools for managing, editing, and organizing SQLite databases. Efficient database editor that doesn’t stray off the common SQLite editor look. As you would expect from an SQLite database manager such. DbHarbor: SQLite is a powerful IDE for SQLite Database management, development, data reporting, analysis, and a lot more. SQLite developers and Database Architects can use the GUI tool to speed up almost any database experience, such as designing databases, writing SQL code, comparing databases, synchronizing schemas and data, and much more.
Best Sqlite Editor For Mac
SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor for Mac & iOS which is intuitive, stable and reliable to use.
macOS 10.13+ / iOS 13.0+
Version 4.6.1 Sep 15, 2020 Release Notes
- Multi-query execution.
- Customize syntax highlighting.
- SQL auto-completion.
- Format query.
- Copy query with custom style.
- Paste recent query sessions.
- Explain query.
Query Editor - Multi-query Execution
Query Editor - Copy Query with Custom Style and It’s Setting
- View, edit or add table data.
- View table data with a convenient data filter.
- Edit blob as hex, show blob as image if possible.
- Copy data to CSV.
- View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
- View triggers.
- View DDL.
- Preview the query that for altering table.
Alter Table - Fields
Alter Table - Preview
- Supports import CSV data.
Import from CSV Text
- Supports Dark Mode for macOS 10.14+.
- Display table counts and each table’s record count.
- Display total size of each table, size of each table’s content and size of each table’s indexes.
- Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database into another.
- Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
- Supports open remote SQLite database in iPhone or iPad with SQLiteFlow(iOS) installed.
- Attach opened databases without any code. This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
Attach Opened Databases
Drag and Drop
- Drag and drop to open databases and sql scripts.
- Create multiple windows.
- Show inside data structure of SQLite database file, journal file, WAL file and WAL-Index file.
Handle Database File Name or Directory Changes
- For instance, this makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite databases in iOS simulator.
- Supports REGEXP operator for local databases when ‘REGEXP operator’ is enabled in Preferences.
- English 简体中文 (Chinese, Simplified) 繁體中文 (Chinese, Traditional)
Sqlite Editor For Mac Windows 7
Support or Contact
Sqlite Editor For Mac
Have any questions or feature requests? Joystick controller for mac. Please feel free to create an issue.