- Comparison Of Statistical Packages
- Past Statistical Software For Mac
- Statistical Software For Mac Free
Stata is a complete, integrated statistical software package that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics.Stata's data-management features give users complete control of all types of data.Users can combine and reshape datasets, manage variables, and collect statistics across groups or replicates.
- Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support.
- NCSS and PASS on a Mac. Here we look at some options for running PASS and NCSS statistical software for Mac users. Can NCSS or PASS Software be run on a Mac? Though NCSS and PASS software were not designed for Mac, they can be run by installing the Windows operating system on your Mac computer.
Free Trial Download. For Mac and Windows.
With JMP®, you can solve problems, reveal opportunities and inform decisions with a rich set of comprehensive capabilities for statistical analysis. Statistical Analysis capabilities in JMP® include:
- Univariate and multivariate linear and nonlinear analysis.
- ANOVA, MANOVA and ANCOVA.
- Time series analysis.
- Multivariate optimization and Monte Carlo simulation.
- Hierarchical and k-means clustering.
Start to get more out of your data by downloading a free, fully functional 30-day trial now.
Youtube video downloader in android download. Use JMP statistical analysis software to visualize your data and make informed decisions quickly.
Comparison Of Statistical Packages
Contact JMP Sales
Past Statistical Software For Mac
Statistical Software For Mac Free
- 877.594.6567 (US)