- When Was The Apple Macbook Air Mjvm2ll
- What Ports Are On The Apple Mac Air
- Apple Computers For Sale New
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
Sep 10, 2020. If you are looking for a high end Apple product at a cheap price, you have come to the right place. Here at The Refurbished Apple Store we are the best place to buy a discount refurb MacBook, iPad, iPhone, iMac or Mac Mini. All Apple products are on sale every day. May 07, 2020.
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
When Was The Apple Macbook Air Mjvm2ll
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
Download the best Mac VPN for free. Download now for free and surf the internet securely and anonymously with 500 MB/month of data. Your data is encrypted, you can browse the internet with a virtual IP address, and benefit from DNS leak prevention. Register now for free to upgrade to 1 GB/month data volume. VyprVPN for MacFree. VyprVPN for Mac. Configure and manage VPN connections on your Mac desktop and laptop devices.ops and Laptops. Download KeepSolid VPN Unlimited®. Manual Configuration. Free vpn for mac download.
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.
We're here to help
Choose a product and we'll guide you to the best solution.
Support by phone
You can talk to an Apple Advisor by calling the Apple Support phone number for your country or region.Find the number for your location
Online order status
Visit the Order Status page for information about an Apple Online Store order.Check your order status
Get support anywhere
What Ports Are On The Apple Mac Air
Use the Apple Support app to find answers about your products, talk to an expert, or make a repair reservation.