The Unarchiver is one of the top rated unarchiving applications for Mac computers. It works better than the OS X native app as the utility can handle more file formats and is faster. The integration of this application with Finder is also good. Moreover, the application can even handle the file names that are in foreign characters. The Unarchiver 3.10.1 For Mac OS X Free Download. The Unarchiver is a much more capable replacement for “Archive Utility.app”, the built-in archive unpacker program in OS X. The Unarchiver is designed to handle many more formats than Archive Utility, and to better fit in with the design of the Finder. Te free decompression alternative has just arrived in your computer and its name is The Unarchiver. It's an application that supports more than 30 different compression formats. Choose the file formats that The Unarchiver will process. The list of supported files includes popular formats like: ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, LHA, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, ACE or CAB.
The Unarchiver is designed to handle many more formats than Archive Utility, and to better fit in with the design of the Finder. It can also handle filenames in foreign character sets, created with non-English versions of other operating systems. I personally find it useful for opening Japanese archives, but it should handle many other languages just as well.
It is very simple to use and install - simply copy it into your Applications folder, or whereever else you might prefer, and then set it as the default program for archive files. Advanced get 9.1 free cracked. This can be done either from the preferences panel in the program itself, or in the Finder.
Supported file formats include Zip, Tar-GZip, Tar-BZip2, RAR, 7-zip, LhA, StuffIt and many other old and obscure formats. See the supported formats page for a more complete list of supported formats.
Download it now from the Mac App Store! The Unarchiver is completely free, and will always remain free. If you appreciate the hard work that has gone into writing it, you can use the buttons below to donate and support the developer.
What's New:Television theme songs mp3.
The Unarchiver Windows
- The Unarchiver would occasionally crash on older systems. That has been fixed.
- We tweaked extraction settings to feel even more system-like
- Hardened Runtime was enabled
- New icon is here.
- UI was given a makeover: we leveled every string of text and measured every indent.
- Localizations were meticulously checked, fixed and then checked again. BTW, did you find an error? Tell our support and we'll fix it right away.
- Speed was improved. You can now get the contents of the archive you’ve just downloaded much much faster.
The Unarchiver Download
- More RAR4, RAR5 and multipart fixes mean even more weird archives could and will be extracted.
- Symbolic links inside of ZIP archives won't be broken upon extraction anymore.
- Sometimes, upon trying to open an especially large archive, The Unarchiver would crash. That has been fixed.
- Password protected archives used to crash The Unarchiver in some cases. Well, not anymore!
- Extracting multiple files won't bug you with multiple 'Extract to.' pop-ups.
- Sømé characters in file and folder names caused random crashes. We've fixed that.
The Unarchiver For Mac Os X 10.6
Software similar to The Unarchiver for Mac 8
- 22 votesWinZip is bar none, the most popular and useful file compression utility out there.
- Free to Try
- 2027 votesWinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files.
- 75 votesIf the command line is not your thing - here's a GUI front-end for unrar.