Try these steps if you can't connect to any of these apps:
The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets. Search and browse: - Nearby shops and restaurants - Live sports scores and schedules - Movies times, casts, and reviews - Videos and images - News, stock information, and more - Anything you’d. Jan 12, 2019. The App store can be moved by holding the Selection button on your remote while hovering over the App Store icon. The app will begin to vibrate, allowing you to move it to wherever you wish on.
Check the system status page
Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet
Use any Internet browser to connect to any website. If nothing loads, use another device on the same network to see if it can connect to any website. If no other devices can access the Internet, turn off your Wi-Fi router, then turn it on again to reset it. If you still can’t connect to your Wi-Fi network, contact your Internet provider for more help. If only your first device can’t connect to the Internet, get help with Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Mac.
If you use cellular service to connect to the Internet on your iPhone or iPad, make sure that you have cellular data turned on for the app that you're using. To do this, open the Settings app, tap Cellular, then turn on Cellular Data.
Update your software
Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, or software for your non-Apple device. Then try to connect again.
Check the date and time
Make sure that the date and time on your device are set correctly for your time zone.
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Open the Settings app. Tap General, then tap Date & Time. Get more help with date and time.
On your Mac: Open System Preferences, then choose Date & Time.
On your Apple TV: Go to Settings > General > Date and Time.
If the date and time are incorrect, update them or turn on the option to set date and time automatically.
If you see a different connection alert message
Use the steps above if you see one of these error messages:
- 'Cannot connect to the iTunes Store. An unknown error has occurred.'
- 'We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The iTunes Store is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.'
- 'Could not connect to the iTunes Store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again.'
- 'We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection could not be established. There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later.'
App To Store Photos
- If you're connected but you can't download content, change your Apple ID password. You might have to sign out and sign in again. If you're asked to verify your payment information, make sure that all payment details match what's on file with your financial institution.
- If you're connected but you can't download or update apps, pause and restart the app download or restart your device.
- Learn what to try if you also see pop-ups in Safari on your Mac.
- Learn what to do if you see error -45054 on your computer.
- With iTunes for Windows, check to see if you turned on third-party security software or Windows Firewall.
- If you’ve tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.
App Store To Download Apps
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.