- TrueCrypt is a software system for establishing and maintaining an on-the-fly-encrypted drive. On-the-fly encryption means that data are automatically encrypted or decrypted right before they are loaded or saved, without any user intervention.
- TrueCrypt is a cross-platform data encryption solution that is available for Mac OS X, as well as various flavors of Windows and Linux. To get started, run the TrueCrypt software and choose Create.
- VeraCrypt is a free disk encryption software based on TrueCrypt 7.1a. It allows secure encryption of full disks as well as virtual volumes that can be mounted on the fly. VeraCrypt has support for various encryption algorithms (AES, Serpent, TwoFish), keyfiles, security tokens, hotkeys, and more.
If you have files encrypted by TrueCrypt on Mac OS X: Open Utilities in Applications:; Open Disk Utility in Utilities:; Click New Image icon. Select Size according to the size of data encrypted by TrueCrypt and select Encryption.Then click Create to create a new encrypted virtual disk file:; Copy all data encrypted by TrueCrypt to the new encrypted disk which should be mounted now.
With Mojave, you can mute the colors of the interface, so you don’t find yourself blinded when working at night thanks to the Dark Mode. Furthermore, the Dynamic Desktop feature changes the image on your desktop to match the time of the day.As an operating system, Mac OS has always tried to make things sleek and minimalist on your desktop. Download os for mac free download.
free disk encryption
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 1.24 Update 7 for Windows, Multilingual
8MB download / 93MB installed
Antivirus Scan Details
VeraCrypt Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
- Support VeraCrypt development
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
VeraCrypt is a free disk encryption software based on TrueCrypt 7.1a. It allows secure encryption of full disks as well as virtual volumes that can be mounted on the fly. VeraCrypt has support for various encryption algorithms (AES, Serpent, TwoFish), keyfiles, security tokens, hotkeys, and more.
For help with this app, please see the following: Call of duty 4 for mac multiplayer ps4.
- External: Publisher Documentation
- External: Publisher Support
- PortableApps.com Forum: Portable App Support
Truecrypt Portable For Mac Computers
- Publisher: VeraCrypt Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2020-08-10
- Date Added: 2016-05-24
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (Apache/TrueCrypt)
- Source: VeraCrypt, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 6eca833024ef47d4297dbe159db74062
- SHA256 Hash: f21789813565ed6486e70a99005bbd7e57f8046c4e21a9bdb2d4d7140924f727