- Best Video Trimmer For Mac
- Trim Mp4 Files Windows 10
- Video Trimming For Mac Catalina
- Video Trimming For Mac Desktop
If you split your movie into clips, you can trim the clips. In the QuickTime Player app on your Mac, choose View Show Clips. Double-click the clip you want to trim. Drag the yellow handles in the trimming bar to select the portion of the clip that you want to keep. Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux. OpenShot is one of the best open. Dec 05, 2019 QuickTime in Mac OS X Lion allows you to easily trim your video clips, cutting out as much as you'd like from the beginning and end of the clip. While this feature is available for most versions of Mac OS X, the Lion version allows you to quickly access Trim from the playback bar.
Where can I download free video trimmer and cutter? Below are top 9 best video trimmer and cutter software for Mac and Windows users. You can choose the one that best suits your needs in video trimming satisfaction. Take keen note of their features, pros and cons to help you make the final decision from an informed point.
Top 9 Video Trimming and Cutting Software on Mac and Windows
#1: Filmora Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor for Windows (or Filmora Video Editor for Mac) is a well-known video trimmer, cutter and joiner. It allows you to cut and trim large video files accurately. Besides, this video cutter and trimmer has so many great free video effects that you can apply to your videos, including filters, overlays, titles, transitions, green screen, etc, helping you creating a professional-looking video easily. It's easy to learn and easy to use.
Key Features of Filmora Video Editor:
- Has all the video editing tools you might need to rotate, cut, trim, join videos;
- Lots of professional and stunning video effects;
- Variety of intro/credit clips to divide a long story into chapters, making video more vivid and attractive;
- Supports almost any video, audio and image formats.
- There are a wide range of video formats available to save or export your edited videos in any of them.
Supported system: macOS 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Windows 10/7/8/XP/Vista
By the way, if you want to get detailed guide on how to cut a video, please click this link.
The main features for VLC free video cutter and trimmer are high speeds, simple to use interface and a dominant media player. It can run on a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac and Linux in addition to managing conversion as well as streaming of video for free. It is free from spyware and does not have advertisements.
Supported system: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix..
- Can do media conversion and streaming;
- Supports multi-format videos.
- It's not professional in video editing field.
iMovie video trimmer will give you freedom of browsing for your video files easily from the computer which saves time. The video trimming process is very simple and once through, you can share your best moments with friends. This is highly recommended for people who are out to create high definition movies.
Supported system:OS X 10.10 or later
- Professional and easy to use movie themes and video effects;
- Ready template to create trailers
- It only runs on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later, but it doesn't run on Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks;
- It often crashes or exits.
- It supports little video formats, but Filmora Video Editor supports almost all video formats.
Premiere video trimming software uses a timeline and has diverse tools for web development, graphic design as well as advanced editing. After effects and Photoshop are the standout features for this program but you should expect more. It does not have any sort of limitations to users.
Price:From $119.88/year to $599.88/year, or $19.99/month
Supported system:Linux, Windows and OS X
Apple recently announced their latest version of Mac OS X Yosemite at WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference). According to Apple Mac OS X Yosemite comes with lots of new feature and looks. But if you are a Windows users than you can also transform your Windows 7/8.1 into Mac OS X Yosemite with the Mac OS X Yosemite Skin Pack for Windows 7 or 8.1. Mac skin for windows.
- After effects integration;
- Native workflows;
- It provides lots of prices that disturbs user's choice, but it don't offers lifetime license;
- It's too expensive for users;
- The software application is too big, so that it costs much time when downloading.
VirtualDub is a free video trimmer and cutter that has capabilities of processing videos as well as capturing for free. The manner in which this program is designed makes it well suited for linear video streams processing which will entail recompression and filtering. AVI is the most common format that this video clip cutter uses to store recorded video file.
Supported system: Windows
Best Video Trimmer For Mac
- Batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files.
- VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.
- It only offers Windows version.
Avidemux video trimmer and cutter is available for free and can handle simple video cutting tasks as well as encoding and filtering. The compatibility for this program is assured with multiple file formats supported. There are capabilities that help to automate tasks with the program and it's an added advantage to entice you. You can use Avidemux for Windows, Mac and Linux among other platforms.
Supported system: Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows
- Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting capabilities;
- You can't transcode AVI format to MPEG format to play off a sd card onto TV.
#7: Xilisoft Video Cutter
You will have a positive liking for Xilisoft Video Cutter in case advertisements in videos have been irritating to your experience. This movie cutter is well designed to get rid of that and give you some peace of mind. It is an easy software but with ability to cut even the biggest of all video files.
Supported system: Windows and Mac OS X v10.6 - 10.8
- Provide several language interfaces which cross natural boundaries;
- Output video clips to multiple formats;
- Advanced editing functions are available.
Trim Mp4 Files Windows 10
- It doesn't support th newest operation system such as OS X 10.9 or OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
#8: Windows Movie Maker
This free movie trimmer has the abilities to allow users create their own videos and then edit accordingly. Windows Movie Maker is all-in-one software that you will be pleased with its performance. It allows for one to import a video file, enhance video with effects and transitions as well as provide for output editing.
Supported system: Windows 7/8
- Windows Movie Maker AutoMovie theme will automatically add titles, credits, transitions, and effects to the movie;
- Supports Multi-format output.
- It only provides Windows version, but Filmora Video Editor supports both Windows and Mac.
FFmpeg is yet another free video trimmer that you can put up for consideration to trim your video on Mac and Windows. It has key features among them an audio/video codec library that you can freely use in any type of project. It will not be a bad one to consider whenever you have video trimming needs to satisfy.
Supported system: Windows, Linux and OS X 10.5 and above
Video Trimming For Mac Catalina
- Professional video trimming;
- Available audio/video codec library to use freely.
That's why StoryBoard Quick has become the industry's best selling storyboarding tool: Even better than pencil and paper. Creative minds don't always come with the ability to draw but all creative minds know that a successful visual project needs visual planning. Storyboard for mac torrent software. StoryBoard Quick can help any creative accomplish the most important step between script-writing and production: StoryBoarding.