Dec 28, 2019 Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate - Hades Lv. 1000 (9. + GOD MODE WEAPON BUILD + King of Underworld Skin) - Duration: 12:57. GOWBuuzer 9,365 views. Weapon Master achievement in Warriors Orochi 4: Acquired 100 different types of weapons using Craft command - worth 30 Gamerscore.
|Warriors Orochi 4|
|Genre(s)||Hack and slash|
Warriors Orochi 4, released as Musou Orochi 3 (無双オロチ 3, Musō Orochi Surī) in Japan, is a 2018 hack and slash video game developed by Koei Tecmo and Omega Force for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. First announced in March 2018, it is the fifth installment of the crossover series Warriors Orochi, a combination of the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series. The game was released in Japan on September 27, 2018, in North America on October 16, 2018, and in Europe on October 19, 2018.
An updated version, titled Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate (known in Japan as Musou Orochi 3 Ultimate), was released in Japan on December 19, 2019, and was released in North America and Europe on February 14, 2020.
As with the previous iterations, the player is given control of a three-man team consisting of characters from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series. Each character has a class type that determines their ability: Power, Speed, and Technique; the Wonder type introduced in Warriors Orochi 3 has been removed. New to the series is the concept of magic and Sacred Treasures, techniques that allow characters to perform special feats to overcome enemies. These depend on a specific category that is separate from the class system, and are performed by holding down the right shoulder button and pressing either the normal, charge, or musou attack buttons, the latter two requiring a special magic gauge, and the last also requiring half of a player's musou gauge. As such, these replace the type actions from the previous games. Because of this, characters from the Dynasty Warriors series lack their second musou attack, but retain the ability to perform an aerial musou attack, and characters from the Samurai Warriors series lack their special attacks, but retain the ability to perform hyper attacks. The ability to mount a horse remains in Warriors Orochi 4, and is performed by holding down the right shoulder button and pressing the jump button.
The Awakening mechanic from Dynasty Warriors 8 and Musou Gokui mechanic from Samurai Warriors 4 are unified in Warriors Orochi 4, and may only be activated by obtaining a rare powerup during gameplay and pressing the left analog stick; when playing with only a single Joy-Con on the Nintendo Switch, this is instead activated by pressing both SL and SR, as the left analog stick alone is normally mapped to the character switch functionality. Only one character from a team may use this at a given time, though the character activating it need not be the character that obtained the powerup, and players may still switch characters while the mode is active. Once activated, the character may perform their Rage attack, consistent with both Dynasty Warriors 8 and Samurai Warriors 4. Characters central to the story are, once the relevant portions of the story are cleared, be given a 'deification' form based on figures from Greek or Norse mythology, which will be in effect while Awakening or Musou Gokui is in effect, strengthening their various other actions in the process.
As with previous games, most stages in Warriors Orochi 4 are taken from either earlier installments of the Warriors Orochi series, or the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors source games, with a minimal amount of original stages, reskinned to suit the theme of Warriors Orochi 4. However, new to this game are mashup stages where one part of a stage is taken from Dynasty Warriors and another part is taken from Samurai Warriors; for example, the Baidi Castle stage from Dynasty Warriors 8 has the upper portion taken from the Oshi Castle stage from Samurai Warriors 4.
The game features several multiplayer options, including a three-versus-three competitive multiplayer mode.
Following the events of Warriors Orochi 3, the heroes of the Three Kingdoms and Sengoku period return to their time, having forgotten all their exploits in the dimensional world. However, Zeus, the king of Olympus, decides to bring them back for an unclear purpose. His son, Perseus, weary of Zeus' constant meddling of mortal affairs, decides to steal his eight Ouroboros bracelets, made from the hair of Medusa and containing a godly power, and contact the mortals, only to end up causing them to be scattered across the world.
Subsequently, the heroes are divided into four factions, each with a bracelet wielder. Perseus leads the first one, which includes Naotora Ii, Guan Yinping, and Yukimura Sanada, each controlling the power of Aphrodite, Freya, and Tyr, respectively. The second is led by the Mystic Nuwa and includes Nobunaga Oda, who controls the power of Izanagi. The third is led by Zeus' children, Ares and Athena, and includes Zhao Yun, Mitsunari Ishida, and Cao Pi, each controlling the power of Apollo, Hermes, and Poseidon, respectively. The final faction includes Da Ji and Lu Bu, who wields the power of Thor. The first two factions link up, as Nobunaga and Nuwa had only wanted to test the mantle of their adversary. Yukimura forms a bond with Perseus, while Ares is revealed to have earned the loyalty of Cao Pi and Hideyoshi Toyotomi, whom he mistakenly thinks is a bracelet wielder, by promising them worldly power, but they realize that he has no intention of keeping it.
Mac os x version 10.10.0. However, Apple had improved the app developing tools for macOS, which caused to add a number of games being added to the gaming library. Still it is not limited to just playing with multiple users but there is no boundary on platforms as well. As you can send a message to your friend with you Mac and answer him with your iPhone.Game center was criticized in the past for the thin library. You can use your mac while your friend uses the iPad and both of you play the same game at a time.Note was a part of Mail in the previous versions of Mac OS X but now this is a separate application. Other than game quantity, you are also provided with the multi-player option.Multiplayer features allow you to play with your friends.
Perseus eventually unmasks himself as Loki, a servant of Odin, the king of Asgard, who secretly leads Da Ji's faction. He deliberately scattered the bracelets so the heroes could channel their godly power, therefore stabilizing the world enough for Odin to enact his plan: summoning the God of Destruction, the world's will taking the form of Orochi, so he can grow Yggdrasil and create a weapon powerful enough to destroy the universe and start it with a clean slate. Odin offers Ares, frustrated by Zeus' inaction, a chance to depose his father. When the heroes finally defeat Zeus, who admits that he only wanted to spar with them, Ares snaps and kills him, absorbing his power and declaring himself the new king of Olympus.
A distraught Athena joins the heroes to prevent Odin from completing his plan. After a series of battles, Odin becomes impatient of Ares' failure to contain the coalition and steals Zeus' power from him. To atone for his actions, Ares chooses to sacrifice a part of his life force to resurrect his father. Meanwhile, the God of Destruction's arrival unexpectedly resurrects the real Orochi, who assists the heroes to kill him before being killed himself. However, the heroes are too late to stop Odin from growing Yggdrasil. At the last minute, Loki turns on Odin and causes Yggdrasil to weaken, having had a change of heart and wanting to avenge his fallen friends, who were killed by Odin during Ragnarok. An enraged Odin kills Loki, only to perish at the hands of the heroes.
The victory is short-lived, however, as the toll of Orochi's and the God of Destruction's deaths have split apart the balance of the world. The Olympians and the Mystics band together to send the heroes back to their time. The heroes once again lose the memories of their exploits, though they retain a sense that there are beings watching them from above.
If you continue on with 'Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate', the storyline has been expanded for example, what happen to the real 'Perseus' and how Odin is destined to be the antagonist, enlisting the help from officers before this story began. Along with gameplay from the past for example, allowing a chain of musuo between 3 characters to weaken a strong officer with limited success. Also, more sidestories that involves a couple more characters in order to complete the set. Macintosh programs.
The original game features 170 playable characters. With the exception of the collaboration characters from other franchises, all playable characters from Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate return. Characters are based on their appearances from Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires and Samurai Warriors 4-II; as a consequence, the game also marks the debut of characters introduced in those games into the Warriors Orochi series. The game introduces six new original characters:
- Zeus (Power): The Greek god of the sky and thunder, he takes an interest in Orochi's dimensional world and brings the heroes back to realize his ambitions. Zeus wields a scepter, Keraunos, as his weapon. His voice actor is Takashi Matsuyama.
- Athena (Technique): The Greek goddess of wisdom and Zeus' daughter. Loyal to her father, she escorts him in the dimensional world while they are searching for a traitor of their kind. Athena wields a mechanical shield, Aegis, as her weapon. Her voice actress is Suzuko Mimori.
- Loki (Technique): The Norse god of mischief and shapeshifting. Throughout the game, he disguises himself as Perseus, a Greek hero, intending to mislead the warriors into helping Odin; as such, he is solely referred to as Perseus in all promotional material. He is the person Athena is looking for in the dimensional world. Loki wields a tree spear, Mistilteinn, as his weapon. His voice actor is Hiro Shimono.
- Ares (Speed): The Greek god of war and Zeus' son. Prideful and arrogant, he loathes humans and detests his father's tendency to live among them. He wields Typhon spears as his weapon. His voice actor is Makoto Furukawa.
- Odin (Power): The Norse god of wisdom and magic. Following his survival at Ragnarok, Odin is eager to search for and accumulate power. He wields Gungnir as his weapon. His voice actor is Sohta Arai.
- Diamondback (Power): A general in Orochi's army, he is the series' third playable generic officer, after Dodomeki and Gyuki. He wields Orochi's scythe as his weapon. His voice actor is Kohei Fukuhara.
The Ultimate update sees the return of guests, including veterans Joan of Arc from Bladestorm: The Hundred Years War, Ryu Hayabusa from the Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive series, and Achilles from Warriors: Legends of Troy, and also adds new characters for a total of 177 playable characters:
- Gaia (Technique): The Greek personification of the earth. She wields Hecatoncheires as her weapon. Her voice actress is Saori Hayami.
- Hades (Power): The Greek god of death. He wields a scythe as his weapon. His voice actor is Tomokazu Seki.
- Yang Jian (Speed): A Chinese mystic. He wields a three-pointed double-edged glaive as his weapon. His voice actor is Daisuke Matsubara.
- Perseus (Power): A demigod son of Zeus and Greek hero. He was the figure whom Loki impersonated in the original game. Like Loki, he wields the tree spear, Mistilteinn, as his weapon and shares his voice actor, Hiro Shimono.
All remaining characters are voiced by their voice actors from their last playable appearance, with the exception of Ujiyasu Hōjō, who is now voiced by Masashi Ebara after the passing of previous voice actor Unsho Ishizuka.
|Wei||Wu||Shu||Jin||Other||Orochi 1||Orochi 2||Orochi 3||Samurai 1||Samurai 2||Samurai 3||Samurai 4|
|Cai Wenji||Daqiao||Bao Sanniang||Deng Ai||Chen Gong*||Da Ji||Achilles**||Goemon Ishikawa||Ginchiyo Tachibana||Aya||Hisahide Matsunaga*||Kagekatsu Uesugi*|
|Cao Cao||Benkei||Ding Feng||Fa Zheng*||Guo Huai||Diaochan||Fu Xi||Diamondback*||Ares*||Hanzō Hattori||Gracia||Hanbei Takenaka|
|Cao Pi||Gan Ning||Guan Ping||Jia Chong*||Dong Zhuo||Himiko||Dodomeki||Athena*||Hideyoshi Toyotomi||Ieyasu Tokugawa||Kai||Kojurō Katakura*|
|Cao Ren||Han Dang*||Guan Suo||Sima Shi||Lu Bu||Kiyomori Taira||Gyūki||Gaia**||Ina||Kanetsugu Naoe||Kanbei Kuroda||Koshōshō*|
|Dian Wei||Huang Gai||Guan Xing*||Sima Yi||Lu Lingqi*||Nuwa||Hundun||Hades**||Keiji Maeda||Katsuie Shibata||Kiyomasa Katō||Lady Hayakawa*|
|Guo Jia||Lianshi||Guan Yinping*||Sima Zhao||Meng Huo||Orochi||Kaguya||Joan of Arc**||Kenshin Uesugi||Kojirō Sasaki||Masanori Fukushima||Munenori Yagyū*|
|Jia Xu||Ling Tong||Guan Yu||Wang Yuanji||Yuan Shao||Sun Wukong||Kyūbi||Loki*||Kunoichi||Kotarō Fūma||Motonari Mōri||Naomasa Ii*|
|Li Dian*||Lu Meng||Huang Zhong||Wen Yang*||Zhang Jiao||Taigong Wang||Nezha||Odin*||Magoichi Saika||Motochika Chōsokabe||Muneshige Tachibana||Naotora Ii*|
|Pang De||Lu Su*||Jiang Wei||Xiahou Ba||Zhurong||Yoshitsune Minamoto||Nezha (Human)||Perseus**||Masamune Date||Mitsunari Ishida||Ujiyasu Hōjō||Nobuyuki Sanada*|
|Wang Yi||Lu Xun||Liu Bei||Zhang Chunhua*||Zuo Ci||Orochi X||Ryu Hayabusa**||Mitsuhide Akechi||Musashi Miyamoto||Takakage Kobayakawa*|
|Xiahou Dun||Sun Ce||Liu Shan||Zhong Hui||Sanzang||Yang Jian**||Nobunaga Oda||Nagamasa Azai||Takatora Tōdō*|
|Xiahou Yuan||Sun Jian||Ma Chao||Zhuge Dan||Seimei Abe||Zeus*||Nō||Nene||Toyohisa Shimazu*|
|Xu Huang||Sun Quan||Ma Dai||Shennong||Benkei||Oichi||Sakon Shima||Yoshitsugu Ōtani*|
|Xu Zhu||Sun Shangxiang||Pang Tong||Shuten Dōji||Okuni||Toshiie Maeda|
|Xun Yu*||Taishi Ci||Wei Yan||Susanoo||Ranmaru Mori||Yoshihiro Shimazu|
|Yu Jin*||Xiaoqiao||Xingcai||Tamamo||Shingen Takeda|
|Yue Jin*||Zhou Tai||Xu Shu||Yinglong||Tadakatsu Honda|
|Zhang He||Zhou Yu||Yueying||Yoshimoto Imagawa|
|Zhang Liao||Zhu Ran*||Zhang Bao*||Yukimura Sanada|
- Asterisk (*) denotes new characters added in the original game.
- Double asterisk (**) denotes characters added in the Ultimate version.
- Bold denotes default characters. Additionally, players who pre-ordered the game also have Tamamo (Nintendo Switch), Kyubi (PlayStation 4), or Yinglong (Xbox One X) unlocked from the start of the game, in addition to those denoted.
The ending theme song of this game is 'Kakumei No Masquerade Musou OROCHI ver.' (革命のマスカレード 無双 OROCHI ver., lit. Revolutionary Masquerade Warriors Orochi ver.') by Suzuko Mimori, who also voiced Umi Sonoda from Love Live! School Idol Project series. a re-arranged version of a track from her fourth studio album Tone., made specifically for this game. The Ultimate version has a music as well named 'Statice' by Saori Hayami, who voiced Gaia.
The PlayStation 4 and Switch ports of the game sold 124,836 and 30,682 physical retail copies, respectively, within their first two weeks of release in Japan. For Ultimate, the Switch port sold 9,928 copies within its first four days of release, while the PS4 port sold 25,768 copies within its first eleven days of release.
The game received a score of 35 out of 40 from the Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu.
- ^'Warriors Orochi 4 Is Set To Come Out On September 27, 2018'. Siliconera. 2018-06-10. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- ^'Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate announced for PS4, Switch, and PC [Update]'. Gematsu. 2019-08-28. Retrieved 2019-08-28.
- ^'Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate Official Site'. Tecmo Koei. 2019-08-30. Retrieved 2019-08-30.
- ^'Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate launches February 14, 2020 in the west'. Gematsu. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- ^ abc'Warriors Orochi 4 to be released for PS4, Switch, and PC, has 170 playable characters [Update 2]'. Gematsu. 2018-05-09. Retrieved 2018-07-06.
- ^'Warriors Orochi 4 details Athena, more Sacred Treasures and Deifications'. Gematsu. 2018-07-05. Retrieved 2018-07-06.
- ^Wong, Alistair (July 29, 2018). 'Warriors Orochi 4 Has An Online 3v3 Mode As Part Of Online Multiplayer'. Siliconera. Retrieved August 31, 2018.
- ^'『無双OROCHI3』アレス＆オーディン＆ペルセウスの参戦が判明！ プレイアブルキャラクターはシリーズ最多の170人に!!【先出し週刊ファミ通】'. Famitsu. 2018-08-07. Retrieved 2018-08-07.
- ^'Mimori Suzuko to Perform 'Warriors Orochi 4' Theme Song 'Kakumei no Mascarade Musou OROCHI ver.''. Moshi Moshi Nippon. July 14, 2018. Retrieved September 28, 2018.
- ^'「スーパー マリオパーティ」14万2000本。「アサシン クリード オデッセイ」「ロックマン11」もランクインの「週間販売ランキング＋」'. 4Gamer.net. 2018-10-10. Retrieved 2018-10-10.
- ^'Famitsu Sales: 12/16/19 – 12/22/19 [Update]'. Gematsu. 2019-12-25. Retrieved 2020-08-27.
- ^'Famitsu Sales: 12/23/19 – 12/29/19 [Update]'. Gematsu. 2020-1-8. Retrieved 2020-08-27.Check date values in:
- ^'Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1555'. Gematsu. 2018-09-18. Retrieved 2018-09-30.
- Official Musou Orochi 3 website(in Japanese)
- Official Warriors Orochi 4 website (North America)
- Official Warriors Orochi 4 website (Europe)
- Official Musou Orochi 3 Ultimate Japanese site(in Japanese)
- Official Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate website (North America)
- Official Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate website (Europe)